Eleven

Yesterday was unfair. I still hadn't forgotten about his punishment. Little does he know, a storm is coming.

  I have an hour until his class. Professor Anderson is out today so class is cancelled. It allows me time to catch up on some projects.

  Sitting at my desk, I begin to sketch out a woman with horns in her head. I plan on inking it after it's finished.

Just then, my phone buzzes next to me. The contact reveals my mother's name.

  It's been a couple days since I've talked to her. I answer the call and greet her.

"How is everything?" She exclaims. I can imagine her smiling with her rosey cheeks.

"Great." I reply with a grin. I keep the phone pressed against my shoulder and my ear as I draw. "What about you and dad?"

"Well, we just returned from one of our church events. Today we held a fundraiser for the children's hospital." She sweetly informs.

  I smile. "That's amazing. Was it fun?" I switch shoulders to rest my phone against.

"Oh, yes. We held a bake sale and I got to sell my chocolate chip cookies." Her voice squeaks. She then adds, "Enough about me, though. How have you been? Meet any boys?"

  I gasp as the phone slips from my shoulder. It lands on my sketchbook with my mother calling out from it faintly.

  I quickly fetch the phone and press it back against my ear. After clearing my throat, I reply, "No. I've been focusing on studies."

Oh yes, you've been studying real hard with Dean, Rosie.

"Nothing wrong with that, sweetie. I'm so proud of you. Look at you, working hard in school and not letting boys get to you. You never fail to amaze me, darling." Her voice becomes soft and gentle.

  I stop sketching. "Yep, that's what I've been doing, just working on homework and studying." I lie. It's harder than it should be with Dean around. That's the one detail she definitely can't know.

"Well, keep up the good work. I have to go now. Love you."

"Love you." I click the phone off and sigh.

  She has no idea what I've been up to. She doesn't have a clue about Dean and what we've done...Twice.

  I know that if she found out that I was having sex with a twenty-five year old man before marraige, she'd never look at me the same way again. I would dissapoint her.

  Fortunately, she doesn't know and she never will. I just feel awful for hiding it. It's not like I have a choice anyway.

  I rise from my seat while shaking the thought from my mind. I'm going to Dean's class soon, I should prepare myself now.

  Listening to my thoughts, I walk over to my dresser and open the first drawer. Yesterday, I had stopped at a little store. I wanted my revenge to be perfect. This definitely does the job.

* * *

  Walking down the hall to Dean's class, I notice people staring at me. Women glare at me while men gawk with their tongues hanging out. It's not out of the norm, but it's more than what I'm used to now.

  For Dean's revenge, I put on a tight black dress that reach my mid-thighs. The top supports my breasts up high, allowing them to look larger. Just below the hem of the dress, are black mesh stockings with my black thigh-high boots beneath them. I've even applied sultry eye makeup as a bonus.

  Beneath my outfit is a set of black lingerie. I wore a corset with a thong and a garter that attaches to rings around my upper thighs. The garter is wrapped around my waist just above my underwear line.