Fourteen

How the hell did he know that I was wearing it?

I inhale deeply while clawing the table, keeping my eyes shut in attempt to not make my pleasure noticeable.

The vibration intensifies even more, causing me to gasp with my eyes open. I shoot a glare at Dean while pushing my jaw forward.

He watches me with a smile and waves. The professor he was talking to returns to his table, causing him to glance at him. The vibration stops immediatly.

I exhale while closing my eyes.

I've got to take these off and put another pair on!

I rise quickly to toss out my plate and head for the elevator. Alex steps in front of me with a smile.

"Hey! There you are." She flashes her smile at me. "I've been looking for you."

"Uh, hi," I anxiously glance over her shoulder at the elevator. A man in a business suit just steps in.

My gut keeps warning me that Dean will continue to taunt me with only the control of my underwear. I keep expecting him to switch it back on any minute now.

While gripping my purse strap on my shoulder, I about step forward before Alex stops me again.

"Aren't you excited to be here and see this beautiful place?" She smiles in awe.

"Oh, yes, it's great." I force a smile while staring at the elevator. I glance back at Dean, who listens to the other professor in front of him.

"Are you okay?" She raises an eyebrow. "You seem. . .Anxious."

"I'm fine. I'm just nervous about the museum." I lie with a chuckle, attempting to sound persuasive.

She nods her head as if she understands. "Ah, okay. Don't worry about it, girl. There's nothing intimidating about it all." She grins.

"Oh, right." I glance back at the elevator. "I gotta go get something from my room." I say quickly before she can cut in again and bolt for the elevator.

Just as I stop in front of the doors, one of the head professionals announces, "Alright, everybody head out to the bus. If you aren't there in the next minute, we are leaving." He walks out of the lobby doors. Students begin to mumble as they toss out their plates and head for the doors.

I glance back at the elevator, then at the lobby doors.

There's no way I can make it in time. I sigh and follow the crowd of students out of the automatic doors.

I pass Dean with a glare. He smirks at me when I pass.

It wasn't long before the bus begins to move. He was right, they weren't waiting for anyone.

I pull my sketchbook out of my purse with shaky hands and grip it against my stomach. Any moment now, Dean could switch on the button. How am I supose to hide my pleasure?

Damn, I should've never put them on.

How was I suppose to know that he brought the remote? And how was I suppose to know that he knew that I was wearing it?

Now I anxiously wait for him to torture me. I have absolutely no idea when he will turn it on, but it can be any minute now.

The bus pulls up to a large museum. It's structured with bricks and has a large sign made out of clay above the doors.

Everyone loads off of the bus and begins to walk through the doors.

Alex joins my side with a smile. "I'm so excited to be here." She squeezes my bicep.