˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊ 𝟭 'ˎ˗

2.5 Years Ago

Daniel walked alongside his friends from university as they approached their local coffee shop.

"I'm telling you dude, there's this hot chick that works there and she's so beautiful!! The café is so popular because of her!" Seongwoo exclaimed as he continued on rambling about the girl at the coffee shop.

"We're here!" Seongwoo announced as he smiled cheerfully while opening up the door.

Instantly the scent of coffee beans hit Daniel in the face.

"Welcome!~" greeted a soft feminine voice.

Daniel's eyes shot up as they searched for the owner of that beautiful voice.

His eyes falling onto a gorgeous brunette with glimmering light brown eyes.

Seongwoo looked over at Daniel and he and Jisung snickered as they looked at the lovestruck boy.

The girl coughed slightly, her cheeks gaining a soft pink tone, as the air started to cloud with awkwardness.

"U-Uh, I'm sorry!" Daniel apologized as he slightly bowed his head down in embarrassment, his ears red.

'Cute...' the girl thought before giggling and waving her hands, "It's fine! It happens quite a lot, anyways what can I get you guys?" She asked as she walked over to the cash register.

Seongwoo and Jisung gave her their orders, while Daniel was still mesmerized by the girls beauty.

"Daniel, buddy, it's kinda awkward when you stare at her like that..." Jisung whispered into his ear, as he nudged him.

"Oh-Uh! I WOULD LIKE A MATCHA LATTE PLEASE!" He said loudly.

The girl flinched at his tone of voice but laughed it off

"Coming right up!~" she said as she placed the orders and started making the guys' drinks.

The three all went to sit down at a nearby table by the window, enjoying the gorgeous view of the streets, crowded with people hustling and bustling in the cool autumn air.

Seongwoo and Jisung were still infatuated with the view outside, while Daniel's eyes trailed towards the brunette who was currently struggling a bit to make all their orders, all whilst keeping a lookout for any new customers.

"Told ya, she's a beauty." Seongwoo teased, chuckling slightly.

"No kidding, she was absolutely gorgeous! I can now die happily, knowing that I've met a real life angel." Jisung said as his eyes widened explaining how beautiful she was.

Daniel's stomach felt tight for some reason, and his eyebrows formed into a frown, as if he was jealous.

"Woah, calm down dude! Daniel's getting a bit jealous~" he snickered as Daniel punched him on the shoulder.

"Here you guys go!" Announced the soft voice again as the girl placed their drinks on the table.

"Thank you, um-"

"Daeun! And you're welcome! Please enjoy!" Daeun smiled warmly as she walked off with the tray that once held the three males' drinks.

"Daeun.." Daniel repeated softly, as he smiled to himself, his heart beating softly.

__________

First chapter is done!! I hope you guys enjoyed a little bit of soft daniel!!
Make sure to click the star or comment to let me know if you enjoy the story so far!

Thank you for reading!