˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟭𝟬 '

After the incident, rumors spread like wildfire.

Everyone knew who Kim Daeun was, and it wasn't for the best reason.

Daeun decided on keeping the child, and continued her studies in university, Daniel and the rest continued being on her side, but she still felt alone.

Daeun was on her way to her English class when she overheard a group of girls gossiping.

"Hey, it's Daeun.." One of the girls spoke up.

"I heard she got pregnant by Daniel, such a shame he deserves better." The other followed.

"Ha, as if, Daniel wouldn't be involved with such a...slut. I bet it's not even his, remember she was with Jinguk? She probably doesn't know who the father is and lied to Daniel to keep him." Another girl said.

It is true, she didn't know who the father was. After a while after the incident, she and Daniel had sex, but shortly after Daeun had a breakdown and began crying. Daniel of course, comforted her and promised her they don't have to do it ever again, until she was fully ready.

"She's just holding Daniel back, she should just leave university and never show her ugly face again." Said another girl as the group bursted into laughter.

Daeun clenched her fist as she quickly walked to the nearest restroom, she looked at herself in the mirror and was shocked to see the tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I really am holding him back aren't I?" She said to herself as she continued crying, she didn't want to leave Daniel, nor her friends, but what if she really was holding them back.

"I can't do that to him, he has a whole life ahead of him. I can't stop him from living his life, what if I'm holding him back from meeting his true love? Or even starting his own family, with his own child..." she continued, as much as it pained her, she couldn't rely on Daniel anymore.

Daniel was running around the campus with Daehwi and Seongwoo trying to find Daeun, when they were stopped by the group of girls from before.

"Oh hey, Daniel.~" one spoke up as she twirled her dark hair between her pointer finger as she smiled at him.

Seongwoo cringed in disgust as he knew these group of girls tried to get at Daniel since high school.

"Hey, have you guys seen Daeun?" He ignores her failed attempt at 'flirting', making the girl annoyed.

"Why do you even worry about her? She's pregnant, and last time I heard it's not even yours." She scoffed as the other girls giggled.

"Last time I heard it's incredibly pitiful and disgusting to gossip about others lives' because you aren't content with your own." He scoffed back as he pushed past the group of girls.

Daehwi turned around as stuck his tongue out playfully to tease them furthermore.

Daniel was looking everywhere, until he heard a group of guys talking.

"Did you hear what happened?"

"About Daeun?"

"Yeah, apparently she's resigned from the uni and is moving away."

That caught Daniel's attention as he ran towards the group of guys, startling them.

"Hey! When did you hear that?!" Daniel asked them as he gripping onto the collar of one the boys.

"U-uh, just a few minutes ago, my friend saw her leaving the headmaster's office." He said, fear in his eyes as he tried to pry Daniel's hands off of him.

Meanwhile, Daeun was in her apartment with Jonghyun helping her pack.

"Hey...are you sure about this? I mean, I understand it's hard, but leaving Daniel and everyone behind? Are you sure this is the best decision? You can just transfer to another university! And even move in with me!" Jonghyun exclaimed as he shook Daeun's shoulders.

Daeun chuckled and hugged her brother, "I'm sure this is what's best for me right now, I'll miss all of you dearly, but for right now, I need to start off fresh." She said as she finished packing her last bag.

"I'll drive you to the airport then." Jonghyun offered as he helped her carry her suitcase.

Daeun looked back one last time at her apartment and she smiled with tears in her eyes.

A few months ago, she held her best memories here, and now the apartment brings a bitter taste to her mouth.

She quickly wrote her friends a note, including Daniel, knowing that they would come here after news spread.

With her heart heavy, and stomach as well, she left the apartment, leaving the door open slightly.

Jonghyun and Daeun sped off to the airport, and Daeun was ready to start her new life.

Shortly after Daeun's plane took flight, Daniel made it to the apartment.

"Daeun!!!" He yelled as he kicked the door open.

"Daeun!" He yelled as he searched around the apartment, everything of hers was gone except the furniture.

Then he walked up to the kitchen counter and saw a letter with his name on it.

Tears welled up in his eyes as he read the note, he loved her, so much, and now she's gone...

END OF PROLOGUE

We're officially done with the prologue and the next chapter will be the first REAL chapter of the reason behind the story being called "Daddy" thank you guys sooo much for being so patient, I just entered senior year and have been super busy lately!