˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟮 'ˎ˗

"Don't get too comfortable buddy, she's taken." Seongwoo deadpanned as he saw the little hearts floating around Daniel, break in half.

"Sh-she is?!" He asked, he felt as if there was a lump in his throat.

"Yeah, and the funny thing is, he's your bestfriend." Seongwoo snorted, and Jisung smirked.

"That's HER boyfriend?!" He shouted out loud, catching the attention of everyone in the cafe, including you.

"S-sorry." Daniel apologized softly as he bowed his head down.

You just laughed it off and continued taking others' orders.

"A-Are you sure?" Daniel asked in disbelief.

He couldn't believe that his friend would be able to get such a beautiful and sweet angel as his girlfriend.

"Yep! They recently started going out, and she keeps it very lowkey, so I wouldn't expect you to actually find out." Seongwoo said.

"Holaaaaaa Holaaaaaa!!" Said a loud voice, making everyone turn around.

In walked Jinguk, singing.

"Ah, Jingukieee~." You cooed as you saw your boyfriend walk in.

He smirked and walked towards you, giving you a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello, my beautiful~" he smiled as he kissed you on the cheek.

"Stop~ i'm at work.~" you fake giggled, as he continued to smile at you.

"Yeah, she's at work buddy." Said a deep voice.

You and Jinguk turned around and he gulped at the sight of your tall manager.

"Ah, Kim-Sungmin. I'm sorry.." you turned away, a blush etching on your face.

"It's fine just tell your shitfaced 'friend' to either buy something or shut up and leave." He ordered, as he walked away.

"5 points to Kim-sungnim!" Seongwoo cheered as he high fived Jisung.

"Ayo, Danny~ my friend. How's it going?" He smirked as he walked towards their table.

"It's going fine....um, listen I don't want to be nosy or anything like that but, I heard you were going out with Daeun?" Daniel spoke up as he scooted away from Jinguk, who sat next to him.

"Which one?" He scratched his ear.

"That one..." Daniel trailed off, his eyebrows furrowing.

He doesn't even know who he's dating?

"Ahh her, well we're like dating or something, I guess." Jinguk said nonchalantly as he scratched his head.

"Ay, let me tell you something." He smirked as he motioned for Daniel and the boys to lean forward.

"She's got a fucking nice ass body." He stated, giving them a thumbs up.

Jisung and Seongwoo stared at eachother in shock.

"Y-you've?" Daniel questioned, his heart clenching.

"Nah, not yet. She won't let me hit it, but dude, there's a party tomorrow and I plan to use it to my advantage." He laughed as he waved over at Daeun and smirked.

"Sh-shouldn't you ask for her consent?" Daniel asked as he was getting angrier by the second.

How was he friends with such a douche?

"Nah man, she's gonna end up begging for more anyways. You guys wanna come, it's going to be at Woojin's crib." Jinguk offered.

"S-sure." Daniel agreed, making eye contact with Seongwoo and Jisung, to keep an eye out for him.

"That's chill, anyways, gotta get going. I got a hot girl waiting for me at the mall.~" Jinguk announced as he walked out of the café, not before blowing you a kiss.

You smiled as you continued to take other customers' orders.

"We have to help her." Daniel announced as his palms made contact with the table.

"I agree, that Jinguk guy is fucking crazy!! What a dickhead!" Jisung said as he made a disgusted face.

"I'm in, we can't let our pure Daeun fall into the sweaty hands of Jinguk." Seongwoo announced, a determined look on his face.

All of the boys nodded their head in agreement as they all kept an eye on you.

"His palms are sweaty...." Jisung agreed silently.