˗ˏˋ 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ┊𝟯 'ˎ˗

"Daeun-ah! If you don't mind me asking... what are you doing tomorrow?" Daniel asked as he walked towards her, seeing as no new customers were present.

"Um..I'm not sure..why?" She smiled at Daniel, her cheeks turning pink at the possibility of him asking her out on a date.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with Seongwoo, Jisung, and I." He offered, smiled cheekily at her.

Daeun felt her heart clench at his cute smile, she giggled and agreed.

"Great! Here's my number! We'll keep in contact! Actually, maybe after work we can go out to get something to eat?" He offered, scratching the back of his head sheepishly.

"Ah, I'm not sure... Jinguk said he'd pick me up after work.." she trailed off, but then her cellphone rang.

"Hello...ah Jinguk-ah!...ohh..okay, see ya later." She hung up, her face saddening.

"Well, he cancelled, so... I'll take you up on that offer!" She chirped as she smiled at Daniel.

"Great! I'll wait here until you get off!" Daniel did a thumbs up.

"Uhhh..but that's in 2hours... I can't make you wait that long." She said in a gentle tone.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll go by fast!" Daniel said as he smiled at her.

In the back Seongwoo and Jisung kept smiling and talking to eachother.

"Yah! He's really doing it!" Jisung said, slapping Seongwoo on the chest.

"Our brave soldier, Kang Daniel." Seongwoo saluted.

♡༉

Daeun couldn't stop herself from blushing, and her heart felt light and fuzzy.

She couldn't believe how kind and gentle he was, and they barely met. She herself has always tried to be sweet to everyone around her, but for a guy to treat her the same, was a new experience.

She felt as if she's found her true love, as if it were love at first sight.

She enjoyed how just in the company of a few hours, she didn't feel concerned about anything, as if all her troubles faded away into the sky.

Too bad she's with Jinguk...

She likes him but...

She knows that he's only using her for her body, and then after using her, he'd throw her away like all the other girls he's been with.

But she's too nice to break up with him, so for now, she's tied to him.

She wants to break free, and bask in Daniel's warmth.

To go on little adventures, dates, without a care in the world.

His smile is so warm and brings happiness into her day.

Knowing him for only a few hours, and yet feeling like this, felt dangerous.

But it felt so right.

Was she falling for him?