˗ˏˋ 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 ┊𝟭 'ˎ˗

"Yah! Eun Ae! Come here!" Daeun yelled as she chased after her overly hyper 2 year-old daughter.

"No! Noodles!" Eun Ae yelled back as she rushed down the street in order to make it to the convenience store and grab her ramen.

"Eun Ae, watch out! Slow down!" Daeun yelled as she frantically chased down her daughter.

"Mommy shlow !" she yelled as she kept running.

"Ah!" Eun Ae's running came to a halt after hearing the grunt of the person she just so happened to bump into.

"Eun Ae! Are you okay?"Daeun asked as she checked her daughter for any scratches.

"I-I'm so sorry about that! Are you okay, sir?" Asked Daeun as she asked Eun Ae's victim, her eyes widening once she recognized the said victim.

"Da-Daeun-ah?" Asked the voice, as he looked at Daeun as if she was a ghost.

"Se-Seongwoo?" She asked, her voice a bit shaky.

"Is this your niece?" Seongwoo asked as he knelt down, reaching out to pat Eun Ae's head.

Eun Ae, not knowing who he was, flinched and moved behind Daeun.

"No, this is m-my daughter Eu-Eun Ae." THis caused Seongwoo's eyes to widen in shock, 'her daughter?'

"Eun Ae it's okay. I know him, this is.."

"Uncle Seongwoo." Seongwoo brushed it aside and decided he'd ask later, as he smiled and extended his hand out to the 2-year old.

Eun Ae shyly came around her mother to look up at the handsome man, his face showing that of kindness, but his height (compared to hers) was intimidating.

"She's so cute. Don't worry Eun Ae, you don't have to shake my hand if you don't want to." He said smiling standing upright, turning his attention towards her mother, Daeun.

"I didn't expect to see you as soon as I came back, haha." Daeun chuckled dryly, her eyes finding the floor a lot more interesting than the man in front of her.

"Daeun, I know you have a lot of questions, as do I, but how about we sit down. It's been quite a while, and I'd love to catch up with you." Seongwoo stated, his heart clenching as he could visibly see how uncomfortable Daeun was.

"You know what? This is the first time seeing you since you've left, maybe another time would be a lot better if you want? My mind has a lot of questions, but on top of that my heart would like to just speak to a good friend of mine, if you'd allow me to Daeun." Seongwoo told Daeun, his eyes holding hope.

Despite Daeun's visible uneasiness, she decided to accept his offer. Seongwoo had always been supportive of her, and has been a great friend of hers. It hurt her to have to cut everyone off, and everything seemed dull without having a friend to confide in throughout the years.

"Okay.." Seongwoo smiled as Daeun accepted, Eun Ae's eyes widened as her mother accepted the handsome strangers invitation, maybe he is trustworthy...

"Come on Eun Ae, let's go eat some delicious food!" Daeun said as she held her hand out to her daughter, knowing that food was her weak spot.

Eun Ae felt conflicted, she wanted to hold her mothers hand but she also wanted to know if this guy was trustworthy enough to share a meal with.

Eun Ae decided that it'd be better if she acted a barrier between her mother and the man before she fully trusts him.

Eun Ae took a hold of her mother's hand, and walked in between Seongwoo and Daeun.

Seongwoo chuckled at the adorable 2 year-olds innocent antics, and Eun Ae pouted as she felt herself blush.

This made Seongwoo's smile even wider, and he decided that it wouldn't hurt to attempt at holding the little girl's hand, hopefully she'd see that he isn't a threat.

Seongwoo extended his hand out to Eun Ae again, Eun Ae's looked at his hand suspiciously, before turning to look up at her mother for approval.

"It's okay, Eun Ae, he's mommy's friend!" Daeun smiled at her daughter, and chuckled as Eun Ae hesitantly took a hold of Seongwoo's hand, taking notice of how her shy little daughter's cheeks flushed.

________

𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼! 𝗶'𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸! 𝗶 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗮𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘄𝗼𝗼 𝘅 𝗱𝗮𝗲𝘂𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿! 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆? 𝗶'𝗺 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗹 & 𝗷𝗶𝗵𝘆𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝘀𝗻𝗸𝘀𝗸𝗮𝗸𝗮 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵!! 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲?  𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄!