chapter two :: travel

{Kaia}

- 9 A.M - 

"You ready, lil sis?" Dan packs the last box into the moving van.

"No," I laugh, "I stayed awake during a 12-hour flight and now I have to drive this van to my flat."

"Hey. Be grateful that all your stuff got here safely and that it's all here," Dan playfully punches my shoulder.

"Alright fine. But you're driving," I throw him the keys to the van and we head to my new flat (apartment.)

*An hour of singing along to one direction, kayne, and more*

"Here we are. Northwood Road," Dan announces as we pull into my driveway.

"I can't believe this is my own place," I say as I get out of the car, "It reminds me of home just a bit."

"It does, doesn't it. C'mon lets's get you settled. The movers are gonna help us out," Dan and I walk into my flat together.

:: Ethan ::

- 2 P.M -

I roll into my driveway, seeing a moving truck next door. I shrug my shoulders and I turn my car off. 

I open my trunk and take out my suitcases. I rub my eyes and yawn as I unlock the door to my apartment. 

I leave my bags at the door and bring my backpack onto the couch. I sit on the couch and go on my phone. 

TEAM GC

Ams: Everyone get home safely?

Tyy: yep but i'm pooped lmao

Markimoo: sameeee im so tired after that last show

just got home and found out someone moved in next door

Katt: oh yea amy and I saw that truck on our way home

Ams: Are you gonna introduce yourself???? ;))))

Markimoo: ;)))))

Tyy: ;)))))))

I laugh to myself and text "what if its an old creeper?? i'll wait a few days"

I go check my instagram and I see my friends' posts from the last day of tour.

Then, I see her post from this morning.

lameokaia: said goodbye to my homeland last night

lameokaia: said goodbye to my homeland last night... I'll always love you England but hello U.S, can't wait to explore you 

but then, just now, she posted again.

lameokaia: been unpacking since 9am and with the help of the big bro danisnotonfire, we got this ikea dining table set up and los angeles is treating us well

SHE'S IN LA NOW?!

{Kaia}

I sit at my newly built dining table as Dan goes to answer the door, knowing it's our food delivery.

I continue to scroll through my instagram and I see his newest post.

crankgameplays: Back home in LA! But now time to take a very long nap (and got some videos to record!)

I wonder if I'd ever bump into him. Who am I kidding? LA is huge. 

"What's on your mind, sis?" Dan smirks as he sets our food down on the table.

"Stuff," I playfully roll my eyes at him, "Thanks for all this, big bro. I don't know what'd do without you."

"Awh, I'd do anything for my lil sis," Dan shows a small smile, "Besides, home decorating is very theraputic and we have similar aesthetics."

"Very true," then the door bell rings, "I'll get it."

I look through the peephole and see the top of blue-haired head.

"no. way." I whisper to myself.