Chapter Three: Plan for Survival

The pack walked into the bunker, each and everyone of them angry at themselves. Hey couldn't believe that they had been so close to saving Stiles, and then loosing it. Scott was feeling it the hardest, he had been right there. He had saw the despair in Stiles eyes, as he cried to Cas he was sorry. But he didn't have a choice, he was forced to kill the angel and be turned into something he's not.

He sat down at the table numbly unaware of everything that was going in around him. Which was mainly Derek and Deucalion glaring at eachother and a bunch of awkward silence.

His shoulder was suddenly clasped and he looked over to see Dean.
"Where not out of this yet kid."
"What do you mean?" Scott asked curiously.
"Something Crowley told me, he said that he was going to have Stiles kill all of us, one by one."

"Well that's delightful" Isaac groaned.
"So you're saying Stiles, or the Dark Angel is going to show up here to kill us?" Ethan asked his eyebrows raised.
"Pretty much," Dean confirmed.
"I'm leaving then, I didn't come back to be slaughtered by Stiles," Ethan growled going to walk back up the stairs. But he was grabbed by Deucalion and held back.

"Derek, I hate to say it but he's right? Should we stay here to die? Or run and try to live?" Cora asked her older brother.

Derek sighed, looking down he didn't know what to do. Honestly he didn't want to die, but he wasn't sure if he could turn his back on everyone here. They still wanted to save Stiles, and even if they couldn't they had to stop the Dark Angel.

He looked up towards Sam an idea popping into his mind.
"Do you still have the colt?" He asked the younger Winchester.
"Yes, but I'm out of bullets," Sam informed him.
"You can make more though right?" Liam asked hopefully.
"Yes but it'll take some time."

"How much time?" Peter asked.
"Thirty minutes or longer," Sam informed the group.
"You think we can hold of the Knights of hell for thirty minutes?" Peter asked his niece and nephew.
"You're not going alone," Jackson said stepping up.
"I'll go to, if the Dark Angel is going to be there we need as many people to fight him," Aiden said.

"Coras staying," Derek informed Peter," Someone has to keep the Hale legacy going."
"So what do you want us to do? Wait in here and pray you don't die?" Cora exclaimed.

"No, if they make it last them we'll be here. We're going to fight, because that's the only thing we can do. He's being sent here to kill us but we're still here to save him! But we're also the only ones that can stop him. Because if the Dark Angel gets past us, the devil wins," Scott informed his pack.

"So if you want to leave, leave nobody's stopping you. Go ahead and save your own ass, but I'm going to be here to fight. Because this is bigger then me, this is the world that's a stake not just beacon hills. The world."

Nobody went to move, instead they all nodded at Scott agreeing with they're Alpha.
"So what's the plan?" Theo asked.
"Sam get the blue prints," Dean ordered.

Moments later Sam came out with the blue prints and laid them on the table.
"Ok.. so Derek, Peter, Jackson, and Ethan.... you'll be outside, do anything you can to slow the Dark Angel down, if they're are knights spread them out. There's a lot of woods out there so they'll be in your element. Deucalion, you'll be located in this hall way here," Dean said pointing to the hallway between the front entrance, and entrance to the bunker.

He figured if he was a demon wolf he'd be a very strong Alpha. Plus considering what Scott told him about the man, he didn't doubt that Deucalion could kill almost everyone in the bunker at the moment without help.

"Ok, Lydia, Argent, Malia, and Isaac... you'll be located in the garage just in case they drive before we can seal it. Hayden, Cora, and Liam you'll be with Sam. If he's not done making the bullets in time, don't let them get to him or the colt. Scott, Braeden, Theo, and I will be in the room behind the front door. If we seal the garage in time everyone whose supposed to be there will be with us."

"If they overrun the garage, you'll end up surrounded," Argent informed Dean. Dean nodded grimly, it wasn't an easy choice but it was the only one.
"Only if Sam gets overrun," Dean said, " But it's a risk we're all going have to take."

"So let's get moving!" Derek said walking towards the stairs. Dean went to the garage in an attempt to seal it, while Sam gathered supplies to make bullets for the colt, Lydia had a bad feeling. Like she was standing in a graveyard.

>>>
Stiles gripped onto  his baseball bat glaring at Ms. Blake hatefully.
"Man if I would of known what you would of turned into I would waited!"
Stiles scoffed at Jennifer, " You're the reason I was possessed in the first place bitch."

Jennifer just shrugged and stepped down from the Nematon, and started to circle the boy. Stiles was analyzing her every move preparing for her to attack. He didn't know how he'd last with a supernatural being when he himself only had a baseball bat.

"So what's it going to be Stiles? Are you going to stand there or show me those new powers of yours?"

Stiles narrowed his eyes at Jennifer unsure of what she was talking about.
"Nevermind," She sighed, " Ill just pry then out of you!" Then without warning Jennifer charged forwards.

Stiles dived down to the ground as Ms. Blake flew over him harmlessly. He quickly jumped back up onto his feet, and decided to go on the attack himself. He swung his baseball bat aiming for
Her head bad she was faster and caught it. With her free hand she tried to strike Stiles in the face. Somehow, which Stiles wasn't sure how he did it, his free hand caught her fist and they were stuck at a stand off.

Jennifer tried to break away but Stiles began to crush down on the Darachs free hand. The sounds of bones breaking sounded out and she screamed in pain, her grasp slipping from the bat. Stiles took this opportunity to his advantage. He let go of her fist, and with both hands grasping the baseball bat struck Jennifer across the head with it.

To his surprise, there was an electric pulse that flew through the bat and caused Ms. Blake to fly a few yards away, her body steaming.

"What the hell?" Stiles murmured staring at the bat in his hands confused. He went over to see if Jennifer was dead, when suddenly a fly flew from her open mouth and spun around Stiles. His eyes wide open in fear he watched it fly to the Nematon, and crawl through its cracks. Moments later rising from the tree stump, was the Nogitsune rags and all. Stiles was thankful he wasn't starting back at his own evil face.

"Divine move?" The Nogitsune growled.
"Yeah yeah. You can't kill me right?" Stiles spat spinning his bat around, " You want to test that theory?" He asked smirking.

Ok hope you liked the chapter. Also the Stiles fight scenes with him fighting Teen Wolf villains is because he has to realize what's happened to him. But there has to be a trigger for him to act. Anyways tell me what you think!