Chapter Nine : The Battle Within

Stiles found himself staring at himself, not really him or anything but the cold pale image of himself. He has sprinted around town trying to find away to re control his mind but it was useless. Or so he thought.

Deciding to lay out road spikes from the sheriffs station along a road, he saw his Jeep driving fast down the road. It's tires popped, and it skidding out of control led to him standing nearly ten yards from void.

"It's over Stiles, even if you wanted to regain control you could never."
"I don't want control," Stiles spat out raising the pistol he had also conveniently grabbed from the sheriffs station, "I want to end this."
"Ending me means you die as well Stiles, we're connected. In here," Void said pointing towards the heart.

Not even hesitating Stiles pulled the trigger until he was out of bullets right towards voids chest. He didn't flinch as the bullets embedded him, he just sighed and smirked at the boy.
"You didn't really think that was going to work did you?"

Stiles smirked back, " No, but I didn't feel a thing. Which means your threat about us is still being connected is wrong."

Voids eyes burned with rage and panic at the same time.
"Clever aren't you?" Void asked angrily.
"Yeah, and powerful," Stiles snarled his eyes burning red.

Void raised his arms and knights of hell emerged from the ground there swords drawn. Stiles slowly started to walk forward anger building inside of him. Every step he remembered what everyone had said to him leading up to this moment, this time he wasn't going to loose faith so his friends would have to somehow save him from the evil that dwelled within in his body. He was going to escape and win the battle within his mind even if it caused his death.

If his death meant that all his friends could live, Stiles didn't care anymore. He was tired of all the bullshit surrounding his life, the chaos, the pain, the death, and the tragedy. If it would be over because of him dying, then it would be worth it.

Letting out a battle cry he charged forwards, causing the knights of hell to attack him as well. Not even thinking Stiles jumped in the air spinning past the knights, landing behind them. Grabbing the nearest one towards him, he forced the knights own sword into his chest causing him to dissolve. Still with the sword in hand he then flung it towards the other knight. Stiles watched the sword impact in the knights chest causing that one to dissolve as well.

Stiles walked over, grabbed the other sword that had fallen to the ground and flared towards Void. Void sighed and Stiles saw a big long jagged sword appear in his hands.

"You're just a fragment Stiles, there's nothing left but a small scared boy to afraid to even stop himself from being possessed. You're easily manipulated, and you run off anger and fear! Two motives that can be easily manipulated. So what makes you think that you can win this?" Void snarled.

"Because I'm not doing this for me," Stiles spoke angrily, " I'm doing this for all the people you want to hurt! All the people that you want dead?! I'm not going to stand by and let them, especially if I can do something to stop it."

"You can't stop it! It's happening as we speak! Your little pack of friends is being slashed apart, and there's nothing you can do about it. Soon enough Sam and Dean will be killed. By you."

"We'll I better make this quick then shouldn't I?"

After he spoke those words Stiles charged forwards and attacked the demon. As the swords collided with each other sparks flew off from the impact. Stiles angrily pushed void backwards with all the power he had causing the demon to stumble back a few steps. While Void was caught off guard Stiles used this as a polenta to attack. Swinging the sword in his right hand, he slashed voids ankle and then brought his left one down stabbing it into voids gut.

Void screamed in pain and rage, his long jagged sword flying towards Stiles. Stiles barely deflected the blow with the one remaining sword he had left, but Voids second blow slashed across stiles chest. Hissing in pain Stiles rolled away from the demon trying to ignore the pain.

Void pulled the sword from his gut allowing black blood to fall from the wound.
"You tried, now it's my turn!" Void growled before with inhuman speed charged forward.

Stiles was barely able to deflect the first blow, hit while doing that didn't realize Void knocking his footing from underneath him. Stiles fell to the ground hard, but didn't have time to catch his breath before rolling away from voids sword which smashed to the ground inches from where he was.

Shuffling backwards, trying to get up, stiles deflected another blow but this one caused his sword to go flying out of his hands.
"YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL ME?!" Void snarled using his famous line.
"I'm a thousand years old," Void continued.
"Oh shut up would you?" Stiles asked before rolling away from another one of voids Strikes. He dived towards his sword, and rolled over in time to be stop voids strike with his sword.

Stiles used all of his strength to push Void back but even that wasn't enough as voids jagged sword continued to make progress towards Stiles chest.
His eyes flickered red for a moment, and power surged into the boys veins, as he let out a scream of effort and pushed the demon off of him. Without a second thought stiles swung his legs catching the demon off guard and caused void to fall to the ground. Leaping up, Stiles slammed his foot onto voids hand that was reaching towards his sword.

"Hey guess what bitch?" Stiles asked with a smirk on his face, " YOU'RE A THOUSAND YEARS OLD AND IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!"

With that stiles drove his sword into the demons chest, and watched the life drain from his eyes. Sighing in relief, Stiles slid off the body and onto the ground where he saw the sky's of beacon hills.

"It is finished," a random voice said. Looking around Stiles saw a bearded man walking towards him.
"Who the hell are you?" Stiles asked.
"Just call me chuck. And you already know what needs to be done when you get back," The man said before placing two fingers on Stiles head.

When Stiles opened his eyes he saw that he was in the bunker and his sword was pressed against Scott's chest.
"It's going to be ok Scott," Stiles said a smirk on his face, " I got him."