Chapter Eight: Bunkers Final stand

"Stiles fight him!" Scott growled, he was hesitant about fighting the dark angel. Of course he knew he could probably hold him off some, but beat, no Scott knew he couldn't beat him. Even if Scott could beat him, killing something that looked like Stiles wasn't something Scott could do.

"Stiles. Is. Gone.!" The dark angel spat out spit flying from his mouth as he informed the alpha this, " And he's never coming back!"

Scott then jumped down from the small balcony and without hesitating stormed forward. The dark
Angel laughed darkly as he tossed the sword away and met Scott with a run.

Scott quickly ducked underneath the dark angel sliding to the ground, trying to take his legs out. Instead the dark angel reacted quicker than light, his leg stomping down on Scott's clawed hand, his other winding backwards before smashing Scott in the face sending him across the garage.

Rising from the ground, and now pissed off Scott stood before letting out a mighty roar.

He stormed forwards this time leaping in the air as he did as the dark angel smirked at him and slashed his swords towards the true alpha

He stormed forwards this time leaping in the air as he did as the dark angel smirked at him and slashed his swords towards the true alpha. Scott turned in the air kicking the sword away before being his claws down upon the dark angels shoulder and bringing them both to the ground.

The knights stopped staring at the battle and turned there attention on the rest of the beat up pack. Liam and Hayden gave each other a look before charging forwards.

>>>

Deucalion roared his claws gutting a knight of hell. Braeden was firing rounds non stop into the board of the demons.
"What do we do!?" Theo cried out as he dodged a knights sword.

Without an answer Sam continued to fumble with the colt trying to finish loading it. Without warning a knight was slammed into a table and the colt along with the bullets where scattered all over the ground.

Not giving it a second thought Sam pulled his pistol out and shot multiple knights in the head before rushing to find dean for help.

He turned the corner to find Dean slumped up against the wall, steam coming from his jacket

He turned the corner to find Dean slumped up against the wall, steam coming from his jacket. Kneeling next to his brother Sam shook him, until Deans eyes opened slightly.

"Dean!" Sam cried out, " Were over run!"
"The colt?!" Dean mumbled out
"Unusable," Sam said sadly clenching his jaw n frustration, " We can't get out of this we need to get everyone out of here and re group!"

Dean shook his head and grabbed his brothers arm.
"It's over Sammy.. nothing more we can do but see this out. There's no turning back now."

Sam sighed in frustration and helped his brother up, " If that's the case then, let's go out together."

Not two second after Sam had said those words knights emerged from the hallway throwing Theo down the hall towards the two brothers. Braeden was on the ground a sword in her gut behind the wall of knights. Sam fired rounds until his clip was out only able to kill a few knights in the process.

A roar emerged from the bunker and a figure was in the midst of the knights. Deucalion ripped the head off a knight while spinning grabbing a sword and gutting a few of the knights with it. But it was no use as five of them stabbed him fatally with there swords and he limply fell to the ground.

"It's over isn't it?" Theo cried out.
"Not yet," Dean growled picking up a crossbow to use as a weapon.
"Ima take a few of these assholes along with me!" With that he sprinted towards them along with Sam and Theo.

>>

Scott gutted the Dark angel and pushed him up against the wall. But it seemed to have no effect as the dark angel cackled the whole time.
"OH SCOTTY YOU DONT DISAPPOINT!" He cried out with joy before head butting the alpha. Scott stumbled back a few feet and only growled in response.

"You have a few more tricks unlocking your full potential! But it's no use look around you Scott! YOUVE FAILED!" The dark angel cried out in joy.

Scott did as he was told to see his pack in shambles. He saw Isaac being stabbed in the back crying out in pain while another knight went to finish him off.
Lydia was laying lifeless, her throat slit and dark blood pouring from the wound. Next to her Chris Argent laid, his back turned to Scott but he knew he was dead. His knees felt weak and he felt helpless as he saw Hayden crying out in pain as knights thrust there swords into her chest. Next to her laid Malia a sword protruding from her lifeless body

But most off all he saw Liam cornered by knights about to kill him. Off instinct Scott rushes forward only to be grabbed by the dark angel who forced the alpha to his knees.
"WATCH! WATCH YOUR FIRST BETA BE KILLED!" The dark angel roared.

Scott felt himself numbly screaming in agony as he watched Liam being killed. All of his strength he received from his pack was gone. He felt unimaginable pain in his heart. He remembered how Cora had told him how loosing a pack member was like loosing an arm. No, it was ten times worse. Scott felt as if his soul was being ripped from his body, while he simultaneously burned to death.

He roared in anger and in a last ditch effort elbowed he darkangel in the face. Flipping backwards he swung his clawed band across its face not caring if it was Stiles or not. Anger radiated through Scott and he felt a bloodlust like he never did before he as charged forwards. He slid underneath the dark angels sword and leaped up gutting the dark angel with both his claws throwing him to the ground. Using one claw to slide up the dark angels chest he slashed uncontrollably at its face and chest.

He attempted to end it and went to slash his throat. But the dark angel caught his hand and crushed it. He threw Scott away before retrieving his sword. He rushed forward and slashed across the alphas chest, before pointing it at Scott's throat.

"STILES PLEASE!" Scott cried out in a last ditch effort with pleading eyes. Scott didn't know if he was crazy or not but suddenly he saw the darkangels fast twist into anger, pain and frustration, before suddenly the cold lifeless black eyes of the dark angel flashed bright red, then faded to nothing. They were replaced by soft hazel eyes and the dark angel gasped out and confusion was written across its face as he stared at the sword at Scott's neck.

Update coming in the next thirty minutes told you double updattttte

Also
Rip
Hayden
Liam
Malia
Lydia
Braeden
Deucalion
Isaac
&
Chris Argent