Chapter Thirteen: The End

Dean looked around his surroundings completely confused. He was in a house he had never seen before, but that's not what confused him. What confused him was the pictures on the wall. A picture of Deans graduation... from College? His parents both in it along with a smiling Sam. Then a wedding photo next to it, it was of him and Claudia. Standing in between the two in the photo was a smiling three year old boy that Dean could tell was Stiles.

"Son? Is everything okay?" A voice called out causing Dean to jump and look at who had just called his name. He stared confused at his dad, who now had grey streaks in his hair and his facial hair was completely grey itself.
"Yeah, everything's fine," Dean answered a small smile on his face.
"Stop being anti social! Come help me with the burgers would ya!" His dad exclaimed smiling. Dean rose an eyebrow and followed his da throughout the house glancing at the random photos.

There was one of Stiles and Scott graduating, and a few lacrosse photos of Stiles as well. Dean was completely confused but something inside him was enjoying the feeling the photos gave him. Once outside though he froze and looked at the scene before him.

Sam and Jess were sitting by the pool, while Scott and a few others from the pack were tossing a lacrosse ball around, and His mother was sitting at the table with Claudia, Allison, and Stiles talking away with a big smile on her face.

Dean found himself walking towards them smiling as he did. Stiles glanced over at him and smiled before exclaiming, " Dad please tell these fools that a corvette is nothing compared to your impala!"
Dean let out a laugh and said, " The impala is a fifty year old car that runs as if it were brand new. I kept baby in tip top shape. A corvette might look nice but it's not a car that'll last."

"See my point exactly!" Stiles exclaimed
"Okay but a corvette looks better," Deans mother said smiling, " Come on Dean I know you're jealous of my car."
"Not at all," Dean said smirking before looking at Stiles smirking, " That reminds me, your graduation gift kiddo! Come on."

Dean didn't know what he had just said but it just came out and he found himself walking with Stiles back through out the house into the front yard in front of the impala.
"My gift is to look at the impala?" Stiles asked sarcastically.
Dean found himself pulling the keys from his pockets and tossing them into Stiles hands. A look of shock spread over the boys face before he embraced Dean in a hug and said, " Thanks dad."

Suddenly everything went black and Dean was standing in front of Chuck.
"What the hell was that?" Dean asked
"That was your normal life," Chuck responded, " Its your heaven."
"I'm- I'm dead?" Dean asked, " That wasn't real?"

"No."
"Why would you take me out of that... it was so perfect."
"Because," Chuck responded with a small smile, " You're going to get a chance to have that all in you're actual life my son. It took you five months for Stiles to accept you as his father. Now you're getting a second chance to be his father. What you just saw you've been considering for a long time. You want to pass the car down to Stiles, you want him to have a life, you want a normal life. You'll still be hunters, you'll still have lives to save but with the gates of hell closed, you won't have any huge problems anymore."

"What If I want to stay... here?" Dean asked, " Living this life?"
"Dean I know what your choice will be if I offer it to you," Chuck said, "Now go be a father."

>>>

Castiel sent a punch to Lucifer's face causing the devil to do a 360 spin before falling to the ground.
"Look at this destruction Brother!" Castiel exclaimed pointing down at the war between the angels and demons.

"All this chaos for nothing! You failed! You've lost! Just give up!" Lucifer's eyes glowed a bright red before he turned back to Cas and growled, "It's not over until I'm dead."