Chapter Four: Hold The Line

Silence.

That was a unusual thing for the four werewolves currently standing outside. With their super hearing ability they could usually be able to hear from miles away, if the sound was loud enough. But at the moment, all they could hear was each other's heartbeats.

"This plan is going to get us killed," Aiden whispered angrily to Derek.
"This plan is the only way we stop the world being taken over by the devil!" Derek snapped back, " Its not just about Stiles anymore."

"Though Derek, you have to think about how we even stand a chance!" Peter exclaimed," Stiles, of the Dark Angel killed Cas. Who may I add is a freaking Angel! Without a sweat!"

"Are you asking why we're standing out here if we can't even make a difference?" Derek growled annoyed with Peter.

Peter nodded in response.

"Because I don't have time to waste with for petty werewolves," a dark voice called out. The four werewolves heads snapped over to the road where Stiles and about Fifty Knights of hell stood.

"That's a lot more then Ten," Jackson murmured remembering how many Dean had said there was.

"Stiles didn't care for any of you, so killing you four serves me no purpose. I want the others," The Dark Angel snarled.
"Yeah? Well you'll have to get through us," Derek snarled.

Sighing, the The Dark Angel looked behind him and nodded, and about half the Knights drew their swords and started to walk forward.

The werewolves glanced at eachother before all four of them shifted. There eyes shining a brilliant blue, they roared and prepared for the fight that could take all of there lives.

"Split up right?" Jackson asked.
"Not yet, let them engage!" Aiden informed him.
As the Knights charged forwards, the Dark Angel flinched as if something inside of the beast was breaking loose.
He screamed in rage and thrust his hand outwards causing the werewolves to fly off in different directions.
>>>

Stiles stood there snarling down at the ground, the remains of the Nogitsune laying on the ground. In a fit of rage Stiles screamed his heart out. Memories of him being possessed were filling his mind.

Allison's death flew through his mind and he wanted blood.

"LUCIFER!" Stiles snarled. His eyes shining bright red. As he was hit with an unexpected amount of power he fell to the ground.
But his eyes were still shining red. Blood red.

>>>Derek flew through the air, his back hitting a tree

>>>
Derek flew through the air, his back hitting a tree. Smashing through the bark he fell onto his face. Derek looked up his blue eyes narrowed frustration.

Two Knights stood in front of him, their swords drawn.
"I'm going to rip your throats out!" Derek roared, " WITH MY TEETH!"

Without warning the werewolf launched himself from the ground to attack the Knights. Tackling one to the ground, he still didn't have time to attack, as he had to roll over dodging the blade that was flying over where head just was.

He then dove towards the standing knight, his claws extended outwards his whole body in the air.
His claws dug into the Knight. As they fell to the ground Derek started slashing as much as he could. Until he realized he was having no effect. With his frustration he grabbed the head of the knight and pulled.

Derek was shocked when suddenly he had a head of a Knight of hell in his hands. Black blood was spewing from the head, but Derek's eyes widened as he suddenly flipped himself. He flew through the air, and landed behind the other knight, his eyes widened as the blade of the other knight was in his dead friend.

"Not so tough after all huh?" Derek asked smirking rising up confidently. The Knight responded by twirling his sword before running forwards.

>
Jackson kicked a Knight backwards, which led right into the claws of Aiden. Sprinting forward Jackson leapt into the air and brought a punch down on the Knight.

A loud crack was heard and the werewolves assumed the Knight was dead.

"You know we probably should of stayed in London," Ethan said wiping the blood away from his forehead.

"Staring at antiques was boring, and plus we both owe Scott," Jackson informed Ethan.
"Do we owe Stiles?"
"We especially owe Stiles, he's the one that always figures the crazy stuff out!" Jackson said. It took a second for him to realize what he said but he didn't correct himself. He had changed from his stupid, cocky, jock ways. He wasn't trying to go back to
It now.

"Well, who's going to figure this one out?" Ethan asked annoyed, " Because if you haven't noticed Stiles is trying to kill us!"

Before Jackson could answer a figure landed a few feet away from them.
"Did I interrupt?" Peter asked groaning," Or do you want to leave me and Derek to all the fighting."

"Right," Jackson exclaimed rushing over to help Peter up. Once he was up Jackson was shocked to see what was infront of him.

"That's not good," Peter noted.
"You don't say," Ethan growled.

"It's only fifteen," Jackson said trying to lighten the mood.
"Oh yes, fifteen against three! Love those odds!" Ethan complained.
"Derek is alone out there, we can handle fifteen," Jackson said confidently charging forwards.

>>
In the garage Isaac stared at the door silently. He could hear the fighting outside and he feared the worst was yet to come. Dean had secured it as well as he could, but Isaac still doubted that they could hold the line.

"You reek of anxiety," Malia complained.
"Yeah well I'm not exactly thrilled about the plan," the beta informed the coyote.
"It's the only plan we have," Argent informed him.
"Yeah well it sucks!" Isaac exclaimed.

Without warning a loud bang was heard on the door, Isaac narrowed his eyes and walked towards the garage door. The sound continued and a dent started to form in the door.

"Isaac get away from the door!"Lydia exclaimed.

Suddenly a figure flew through hitting Isaac, and causing them to slide to the back of the room. Isaac threw the man off of him, where he noticed it was Derek.

"Ow," was all former alpha said. Isaac looked up towards the big gap in the door where figures where now coming through, their swords drawn.

"Argent! Get help!" Derek groaned rising up to reveal multiple slash wounds across his chest, "They're a lot tougher then they look."

Sorry it took so long to update. I've been focusing on school. Hope you liked the chapter! Please let me know what you think.