Question 1:Everyone

Heaven_bent- hey everybody. how will you feel,knowing that hens will take over the world one day.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ink and Error stand there confused for a moment. "Well that would be....interesting?" He looks over at Error to see his response, only to receive a shrug from him. Blue let out a dramatic gasp and was shaking Cross by his shoulders "OH NO WERE GONNA BE RULED BY HENS!! THIS IS TERRIBLE WHAT DO WE DO?!?"
Cross was growling as he tried to tear the overly dramatic skeleton off of him while Fresh and Nightmare were laughing out loud from the question.

Toriel and Papyrus looked very puzzled by all the activity "Well, I honestly wouldn't know how to handle that....what about you Papyrus?" The tall skeleton simply smiled and gave a heroic pose, his scarf somehow waving around behind him heroically "WELL LADY ASGORE, AS A SOON TO BE MEMBER OF THE ROYAL GUARD, I WOULD DO MY BEST TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT FROM THOSE HENS!! NYEHEHE!" Sans was simply laying on the ground with Frisk next to him, who was giggling like crazy. Sans cracked open one of his eye sockets and smirked "Well, whatever happens I guess I'll try not to ruffle their feathers the wrong way, am I right?"