Question: Everyone

@lilygil608 - Does the cast do anything together outside of something more? Do they ever go out for dinner or something? (I feel like that would be a very interesting dinner.)

Nightmare let out another sigh before he spoke.

"Oh, we did try that once, but it ended in utter failure. Everyone created so much havoc in the restaurant to the point where we got kicked out. It was a huge mess that I took no part in."

Cross stood next to Nightmare with his arms crossed and a judgmental look on his face. Chara was doing the same thing.

"You do realize that you are the main reason we got kicked out right?"

Nightmare tensed up a bit and looked away in embarrassment. His goopy tentacles grabbed the back of his hood and threw it over his head.

"It's not my fault that their food sucked and the waiter was being a b**ch to us."

"But you were the one who threw food at the author, then at the waiter, and the chef when he came out, and the manager, and even when the police-"

"SHUT UP!!"

Nightmare let out a terrifying shriek, his tentacles pointed at Cross ready to impale him at a moments notice. Cross had beads of sweat going down his head and his arms raised in apology, while Chara was already gone from the situation. Sans, being the startling guy that he is, appears behind Nightmare without warning and places a firm hand on his shoulder. Freezing up instantly, Nightmare turned to face Sans, whos eye sockets had their usual white pinprick and a lazy grin on his face.

"C'mon now buddy, lets just try to calm down and relax while we're here. The author's gonna make another chapter soon anyway, so lets save the fighting until then, okay?"

Nightmare and Cross were surprised by his reaction. This guy wasn't usually so calm when everyone started pointing weapons at each other.

"Gee Sans, what made you so calm today? Had another pie making lesson with Toriel or something?~"

The once lazy smile on his face turned into a tense and embarrassed one as his eyes went dark and his face had a light blue hue to it. Toriel, who was watching Papyrus and Blue play around with Frisk, overheard her name being said and made her way over to the three.

"I heard my name being called. Is everything alright over here Sans?"

Before another word could be said, Sans had already vanished from his spot, not a trace of him to be found. Toriel had a very confused look on his face, wondering why he would just vanish like that. Cross and Nightmare were snickering at the fact that he just ran off like a coward. When Ink and Fresh made their way over to everyone, Ink ignored the two laughing skeletons and walked over to Toriel while Fresh went to talk with the other two.

"Hey Toriel, have you seen Error anywhere? Ineed to talk to him."

Turning to the smaller skeleton, Toriel offered a small smile but shook her head.

"I'm sorry Ink, but I'm afraid I haven't seen him anywhere. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Blues brother around either. Sans has left somewhere as well.Where did those skeletons go?"

Ink heard this and instantly thanked her before running off. He knew the one place all three of those guys loved to go to. Creating a portal, he jumped into the UNDERTALE timeline, right in front of Grillby's.