Talk to: Ink and Error

SugarWritesAUs - Uh oh, ERROR CALM DOWN

TheRealChara3 - Nu Error calm. Calm down. Ink pay attention to Error.

"Calm down?! Why don't you mind your own &@$#ing business!!!"

Error screeched at them both, his eyes filled with ERROR signs. With him being the obvious tsundere, there was no way he was going to admit anything to anyone, especially two strangers and his "secret" crush. Ink heard the commotion and rushed over to his side, looking concerned "Error please calm yourself! That's no way to talk to these people!" Ink tried to grab at his hand but Error tanked it away quickly before he could, glaring at Ink as he did so. Ink felt slightly hurt by this, but he didn't say anything. "I'm N-n-Oot goNNa caLm dOwN! DEal wITh it INK!!" The glitches in his voice were even more pronounced now, showing how unstable and angry he was becoming. He then stormed off, a cloud of ERROR signs all around his body.

Out of nowhere, Fresh was behind Ink with a blank look on his face. His glasses read 'WHOA' "Geezerz, who twisted his arm da rong way brah?" Ink let out a small sigh and crossed his arms, hugging himself "I don't know Fresh. I'll just give him some time to cool down before I try to talk to him again" He sighed again before looking at Fresh and smiling. "Thanks for censoring his language by the way. It made him seem at least a little less unpleasant" Fresh just smiled and fixed his shades, they now said 'NO PROB' "Dats wat im here for brah!" Ink simply giggled and walked off with Fresh. He'll get back to Error later.

Nightmare, who was standing there silently watching, just shook his head and sighed.

"Error, you are such an over dramatic idiot."