Talk To : Error

@Zygarde-Chan-

Well if I were Error I would calm DA FUK DOWN since I do like Ink not as my crush but as my 1st fave Sans aswell as Error my 1st fave since I couldn't decide between coolness (Error) or cuteness (Ink) -.- But you two together make it better :3

Error halted in his storming off when he was far enough away from everyone. His hands gripped the sides of his head again in frustration as he let out a scream. (Damn he screams a lot).

"U-U-UGGHH!! WhY CAn'T yoU WeIrdoS jusT lEavE mE AloNe?!! You're wOrSE thAn ThE VoicEs inSiDe mY HEaD!! AnD BEsidEs I aM thE F**inG eMbOdiMent oF caLm! I aM THe-"

A larger skeletal hand gripped onto his shoulder, making his go stiff and silent. ERROR signs were going all over his body in a panic, but the hand didn't move. Slowly, he turned his head to see who was touching him, expecting it to be someone he hated like Fresh or Nightmare. When he got a look at the skeletons face, he sighed in relief and made the ERROR signs go away. He made his voice go back to normal before speaking again.

"Jesus Papyrus, you almost scared the s**t out of me..."

The taller one, dressed in a baggy orange hoodie and green cargo shorts, let out a chuckle and pat the others back. The expression on his face was relaxed, with a lazy smile and droopy eyes.

"Heh sorry, didn't mean to make you jump outta yer skin, heh.And don't forget that you can just call me Rus so there's no confusion with the other me.But I couldn't help but notice that yer kind of going crazy right now. Mind telling me about it?"

Error chuckled a bit at the pun, then thought about what he said. Sighing heavily, he let out a shrug and shoved his hands inside the pockets of his hoodie.

"Sure, why not. Gotta get it off my chest anyway...."

"Great, then lets get going. Drinks are on me."

Error looked confused by what he said but didn't get to question it because when Rus grabbed his shoulder again, they had both vanished.