PROLOGUE

Song: Train Wreck - James Arthur (slowed + reverb) or Lloysio - Still have me (Cover)

Tia

"It killed me...I-t almost broke m-me, and it hurts so much. You h-have no idea...it j-just...."

"Tia.. baby. I fucked up so bad, so bad baby, but everything I feel is real, 100% real my sweet, every word, every kiss, every day you spent in my arms was reassuring me that I had a purpose, something to live for, someone to make me feel again... baby you gave me that purpose"

He goes to reach for me, but I move back. Afraid that I'll fall apart as soon as he does...

"FUCK! Tia... baby"

"Stop, P-please j-just stop"

I breathe in and out slowly, trying to compose myself...

"I love you , so much that it hurts, so damn much...."

I try to say while tears spill from eyes..

"Then stay with me my sweet.. Please stay with me... don't go"

"I d-don't think I can hurt l-like this..n-not again.. this time I h-have to walk away.."

"NO! NO! Tia.. FUCK PLEASE!!! JUST STAY!"

I watch him try to move closer to me but I back away..  he stops where he is taking his hands through his hair desperately..

Him

" Tia, listen to me.. please listen, just for a minute please. Do you remember when you asked what I was afraid of?"

She nods...

"It's time. I'm afraid that I won't be able to tell you how much I love you every single day, I'm afraid that when my time runs out that I wouldn't have given you everything that you could of possibly needed or wanted, I'm afraid that with time you'll stop loving me and most of all I'm afraid that with time I'll lose you, and that my sweet is something I couldn't take... because I am completely lost in you"

"I'm s-sorry, but not this time...."

"Please, baby, j-just stay, d-don't go"

"No, n-not anymore"

Loss. Love. Her.

It is and always was, her.

The rain hits my shoulders like rocks, and its fucking painful.

She runs into the busy crowd, but not without turning back and with bated breath I catch a glimpse of her beautiful eyes.... this time their filled with pain....and me ?..... I put it there.

But I'm too selfish to live a life without her.

LOST IN YOUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara