Shot

I hear a gun from outside. I'm laying on the couch. I jump up. Everyone runs out. I look out the door. They have Daryl.

I walk to the room where daryl is. He's still passed out. I climb up beside him. I lay my head on his stomach and my legs dangle off the bed. Lori walks in. "come on and eat" she looks at me. I shake my head. She nods and walks out. Rick walks in. He picks me up. I whine. "Please eat" I reach for Daryl. He takes me into the kitchen. I climb on the chair beside Glenn. He looks at me. He puts a piece of potato in my mouth. I eat it and sit on my knees. Rick scoots my chair in and sits beside me. I look at him. He puts a piece of roll in my mouth. I chew it. He hands me his glass of water. He holds it and I take a drink. I climb down. Everyone looks at me. "Where you going?" Glenn looks at me. "Daryl" I look at him. He nods. Rick looks at him. I run into the room and climb on the bed. I look at him. I sit on my legs and look at him. I kiss his head. He opens his eyes. I look at him and tilt my head. He raises up a little. 
He looks at me. I hug him. He groans and holds me. I lay my head on his chest and look at him. "I thought you was going to be dead" he looks at me and rubs my arm. "I'm not going to die" I nod and kiss his nose. He smiles and sits up.