Negan

You are 5 years old

I sit at the table in the RV. I wipe my eyes and carl holds me.I hug his chest. "I miss bubby" I mumble and cry. He nods and rubs my back. I hear Maggie scream. I look back and Glenn holds her. I hold onto Carl's jacket

We get out of the RV. I hold onto Carl's hand and we run. A bright light shines in our eyes. People circle around us. They all point their guns. Glenn holds me.

The man puts the group on their knees. Abraham helps Maggie. I look at the ground. He bends down in front of me. I step back. He nods and walks. He pulls Daryl and Michonne out of a truck. He puts them down. He holds my arm and pulls me in front of rick. He sits me down. He walks around and swing his bat. I look at rick. His hair is on his face and he's eyes are watering. I look at the man. He introduces his self and everything. My eyes tear up. He pulls me back gently and does the thing to the rest of the group. I watch as he hits Abraham. Everything goes dizzy. I run my fingers in the dirt. Negan looks at me.
"Oh. I'm sorry" he looks at me and picks me up. I kick. He sits me beside Abraham. I start crying. Daryl jumps up and punches him. Simon takes my hat off and throws it. I cry harder. They sit Daryl back down. Negan does another speech and Looks at Glenn. My eyes widen. He hits him. I put my head on the ground and cover my eyes. I hear glenn say something. I cry and raise up. He hits him again. I sit on my legs and cry. He walks to rick and looks at me. I stare at the ground. I have some Abraham's blood on my white shirt. I zip my jacket up and wipes my eyes.  I listen as negan talks and everyone cries. I bring my knees to my chest and rub my knee with my finger.  Negan bends down in front of me. "Do you trust these people?" He pokes my chest. Everyone stares at him. I slowly nod.     "Are you sure?" He nods his head as he speaks. I slowly nod.
"I think you would be safer if you come with me" I shake my head and scoot back. He grabs my arm. "You don't have a choice" He nods. I shake my head. "Do you really want to end up like them?" He points his bat at Abraham and Glenn. I shake my head and cry. He nods. "Would you rather go with me and live or go with rick and die?" He looks at me. I stare at him."Rick" I look him in the eye. He nods and jumps up. I scoot back. He puts my hat back on me. I take it off and hold it. He nods and walks to rick. I put my head on my knee and hold the hat. I start to cry.

Negan leaves. I hold the hat in my hand and stare at the ground.
Carl hugs maggie. I run my fingers through the dirt and cry.
Michonne picks me up and I sit on her waist. I hold the hat to my chest and cry. She rubs my arm and holds the side of my head. Carl rubs my back. I cry and reach for him. He grabs me. He sits down with me. I scoot on his lap and hug his stomach. He puts me in his flannel. I close my eyes and grab onto his shirt. He holds onto me.