Alexandria

We drive to Alexandria. I get out of ricks lap and stand up. He picks judith up. We get out. I walk beside Noah. He smiles and pulls hair. I giggle and turn pink. He squeezes the back of my neck. I giggle and we walk in the gate. I push through everyone and stand with rick. I hold Judith on my side.

I go into the room while Daryl does his interview. I look over and he's eating. I cover my mouth and look around.

I stay during ricks interview. I walk around and jump. "Y/n" rick looks at me. I turn my head. "Calm" I nod and walk around. I look at the shelves and climb. Rick snaps his fingers. I jump and look at him. "She's fine Rick" Deana looks at him. He nods and looks at me. I giggle and jump down. I walk beside him. I sit beside his chair and watch.

I go into one of the houses. I look around. I go into the kitchen. Glenn grabs me. I scream and punch him. "Ow" he laughs. I stare at him and walk off. He follows me. We are all staying in the living room for the first night. I sit down against the wall and look around. Glenn sits beside me. He hands me my notebook. I groan. He nods and flips through it. He lands on a empty page and hands me a pen. I lay on my stomach and put the notebook in front of me. I hold my pen. Glenn gives me random stuff to answer. I write it down.
"How do I make a A?" I look at him. He holds the pen and shows me. I nod and write one.

I get done and scoot over. Carl sits beside me. "You like noah" he whispers in my ear. I shake my head and look at him. "No!" I squeal. He nods. "You blush around him" he looks at me. I shake my head faster. He holds my head. I turn pink and look at him. "Ew. Stop" I stare at him. "What!!?" I squeal again. He stares at me. "Your blushing!" He looks at me. "I can't help it!" Rick bends down in front of us. Me and carl starts talking to him at the same time. Carl looks at me. "Stop" rick looks at us. "Your stuck with each other" "she's fucking weird" carl grumbles. "Watch your mouth around her"
Carl stares at him. "Now" rick looks at him and walks off. Carl follows. I walk over to Daryl's blanket. I lay under it. I cover my head with his pillow.

Monster monster monster

I slap my head. Someone grabs me. I pull away and tears go down my face. Someone raises me up. I hold the pillow on my lap. I look and Daryl sits there.
"What's wrong" He rubs my arm. I shrug. He nods. "You can tell me" I shake my head. He nods and sits beside me. I look at him and he puts his arm around me.

I sit beside Daryl. He's laying down. I lay my head on his stomach and curl up. He covers me over and puts his arm around my stomach. I lay my arm across him and close my eyes. I yawn and fall asleep.

Next morning

I wake up and raise off of Daryl. Everyone watches me. I lay my face on Daryl's chest. He holds me. I look up and everyone smiles. I groan and raise up. I look at Daryl. He pushes me. I Punch his arm. "That hurt so bad" he stares at me. I hold in my giggles and punch his stomach. He groans. "Sorry" he stares at me. "Really?" I nod. He points to his cheek. I kiss it. "Okay" He nods. I giggle. Everyone stares at me. "Where's mine?" Rick looks at me. I shrug. "I gave it to Daryl" I look at him. His mouth drops. I giggle. "Give me Glenn's then" I shake my head. "Who's can i have?" He looks at me. I shrug and giggle. "Give me Maggie's then" I crawl over to him and kiss Maggie's cheek. She looks over at rick and sticks her tongue out. We all laugh. I sit on my legs. Rick grabs me. He kisses my face, everywhere. I giggle and push him off. He tickles me. I giggle and grab his hands. I sit up on his lap. He holds onto my sides. I look at him. He tickles me. I giggle and reach for michonne. She pulls me off Rick. I sit on her lap. "Y/n" Daryl groans. I look over at him. He reaches for me. I giggle and stand up. I jump on his stomach. He stares at me and closes his eyes. We all laugh.

Daryls pov

Y/n goes upstairs to play. I sit in the corner and play with my knife. "Okay. When y/n isn't around, your badass. When she's with you, you turn full dad mode?" Glenn looks at me. We all laugh. I shrug and look at my knife. "She likes noah" Glenn mumbles. We all look at here. Noah raises his eyebrow. We laugh. I shake my head. She runs back in. She jumps on my lap. I hold her waist. She looks at my knife. "Can I hold it?" She looks up at me. I shake my head. "Nah" she whines. "Please?" She sticks her bottom lip out. I grab her hand and put it in her hand. She looks at it. She puts it in her jacket pocket. I raise my eyebrow. She stands up. "No" I look at her. She runs off. I groan and run after her. I grab her waist and pick her up. I carry her back and sit down. I sit her beside me. She hands the knife to Rick. I reach for it. She slaps my arm. I look at her. "Its a present for rick!" We all smile. "It's mine. You can't do that" she stares at me. "Do you like it?" She looks at rick. He nods and looks at her. "I think I'll keep it" they nod. She stands up and looks at me. "Can we play on the porch?" She pulls my hand. I look at her and nod. I stand up and everyone looks while she runs out. I flip them off and follow her. She sits down and i sit in front of her. She hands me a doll. I look at her. "Okay. What can we do?" I shrug. She groans and stands up. She takes the doll and pulls me inside. I roll my eyes and smile. Everyone looks at me. "Who's your best friend?" Rick looks at her. She lets go if me and looks around. She counts on her fingers. "Daryl, glenn, noah, tara, Eugene and maggie" everyone else stares at her. She puts her arms up. "You guys won't play, so your not my best friend" Rick looks at her. "Who's your favorite person in this room?" She looks at him and points to tara. We all laugh. She sits on Noah's leg. He holds her.