Dog

Tyrese walks out with judith. Rick runs to them and grabs her.
I watch and smile.

We walk on the road. I stand beside Eugene and Tara. I look at the ground. I run up to Glenn and rick. They look down at me. I hold Judith. I look at her. I give her to carl. "She's heavy" I look at rick. We all laugh.

We all are sitting on the side of the road. I kick my feet together and play with my doll. Leaves move. We all turn around. A couple dogs comes out. I turn all the way around and sit on my legs. They growl. Sasha shoots them. I stare at her. "Why?" Michonne looks at her. She shrugs. I look at the dogs.

We sit around a fire and they eat the dogs. I put my hands on my cheeks and watch the fire. Daryl looks at me. "Eat" I look up at him and shake my head. He stands up and walks over to the bags. He grabs something and sits back down. He has crackers. He opens them and hands me one. I look up at him. Everyone smiles. "Don't eat the puppy" He looks down at me. We all look at him. He nods and throws the meat in the fire. We eat the crackers. I grab one and lay on my back. I put one knee up. Glenn tickles me. I jump up and start giggling. Everyone laughs. I grab his hands and look at him. I put his hands down and scoot closer to daryl. Glenn scoots beside me. He pokes my leg. I giggle and sit on Daryl's leg. He sits on his other one. I try not to smile and sit behind Daryl. He sits beside me. I crawl behind rick. He crawls beside me. I giggle and stand up. He stands up. He puts his hand on my forehead and pushes my head back. I giggle and sit on Daryl's lap. He puts his hands in front of me. I grab a cracker and eat it.

We start walking again. It thunders. I grab Daryl's leg. He picks me up. It starts to rain. They stop walking.

It thunders louder. I look up at Daryl and tears go down my face. He holds me with one arm and uses the other one to wipe the tears. He looks at rick and talks about a barn.

We get to the barn. Some of them sits around the fire. I walk around. I sit beside maggie and kiss her head. She smiles. I stand up and hop over to Abraham. I kiss his head. He smiles. I walk to Sasha. I kiss her head and run to the fire. I sit between daryl and rick. I look and carl is asleep with Judith. "You can Go lay down with carl" rick rubs my knee. I shake my head. He nods. I stand up and walk to Abraham. I sit beside him. I cross my feet together. Daryl walks and sits down. I jump up and run to him. I sit beside him. I lay my head on his leg. He holds me. I play with a string on his pants. He watches me. I fall asleep.

I jump as I hear it thunder louder. Everyone runs to the door. Everything flashes. I press my back on the wall and watch. They press against the door. The wind blows harder. I can hear the monsters.I hold onto my doll.
Tears pour down my face.

Daryl runs to me after everything calms down. He falls in front of me and grabs me. I sit on his lap. I hug his chest and sob. He holds the back of my head. I calm down and he hugs me.

I wake up. I have my head on Daryl's stomach and he has his arm on my stomach. Maggie and sasha walks out. I pull Daryl off me and stand up. I put my hat on and walk to the door. I stand on it and look through one of the cracks. I watch as a man walks up to them. I run to Glenn. I shake him. "Glenn" I whisper. He looks at me. I point to the door. He jumps up.

Maggie brings the guy in. Everyone pulls out their weapons. Rick pulls me behind him. I hold onto the back of his shirt. "This is Aaron" maggie looks at us. I peek and he starts talking about something. My mind goes blank. Tears go down my face. Rick looks back at me.
"Whats wrong?" He whispers. "I don't like him" I whisper and cry. He nods and walks up to him. He punches him. He passes out. I wipe my eyes and stare at him. "Why don't you like him?" Rick holds my shoulder. I shrug and stare at the wall. He ties him up. Everybody leaves besides me and Rick. I look at Aaron and sit in front of him. "Be careful" rick holds Judith. I nod. I kick his leg. He wakes up. I stare at him. He looks at me. Judith cries. He talks about Apple sauce. I scoot back and stare at the ground. Rick bends down beside me. I look at him. He shakes me.