Terminus

Time skip/you are around the age of 4 or 5

Me,Michonne,Daryl,carl, and rick walk into terminus. We walk in the back door. I hold onto Carl's arm. Everyone goes silent. A man walks out and looks at us. He talks to rick. I look around and hold Carl's and Michonne's hand. They look at me and smile.

We get in the boxcar. I look around and its completely dark. I hold onto Daryl's arm. A man walks up to us. Daryl grabs me. Glenn and the rest of the group walks up. "Glenn!" I jump on him. Everyone watches and smiles. He holds me. I hug his neck and smile. I look at him. I kiss him and lay my head on his shoulder. He holds me and walks up to rick. Everyone talks for a while. I stay on Glenn's waist. He puts me down. I whine. He kisses my head and walks to the rest of the group. I sit in the corner and play with my doll. I move the hair off her face. Tara sits beside me. I look up at her. We smile. "What's your name?" I look at the wall. "Y/n" I look at her. She smiles. "That's a cool name" I giggle. She stands up and smiles. I play with my doll and look at it.
A man takes out Glenn,daryl, Glenn, and bob. I cry. Tara sits beside me and looks at me. "Their okay" I look at her and nod. I hug my legs. 

We hear gunshots. I jump and look at the door. It opens and Daryl grabs me. Rick starts saying stuff. I sit on Daryl's waist. they all run. I cover my ears. They run out of terminus and into the woods. I hold onto Daryl and look around. Rick kills a monster and we all walk. I get off Daryl and hold his hand. Tara looks at him. "Is she yours?" He shakes his head. She nods. He squeezes my hand. I look at him.
My head stops at his waist.
I swing our hands and Abraham shakes my other. I giggle and look at him. He smiles. I look over at Eugene and rosita. They smile. Carol comes out of the woods. Rick and Daryl hug her.
"You need to come with me" she looks at rick. He nods and we follow her. I sit on Abraham's shoulders. He holds my legs and I lay my head on his. I smile and we walk to a house.