Part 3

NANDINI POV

I walk toward the classroom to take my bag. Navya left it there.

I recall last day event. That boy Manik, he won't stop flirting with me. He kept nagging me to know my name. If he wants, he can ask around to know my name.

I mean it's not hard to know someone name. Or was he just pretending to not to know my name or was genuinely asking? Uhhh. He confused me.

I must say that he is cute, good looking, smart, hot, se... What the hell are you thinking Nandini Murthy?

Put a break on your thoughts. When did you start finding boys hot and all?

There is no boy word in my dictionary.So stop it. It's just a casual thing for him to flirt around but not for me. He is looking for fun in this 7 day after which he left for good. I don't know why but this thought pricks my heart a little bit.

Ahh.Stop right there. It's better if you stop thinking about him.

I open the door of the classroom to get the shock of my life; Alia and Dhruv both are hugging each other. When I say hugging it's not friend type hug its look more like we are more than Just Friends' or in their case more than just enemy'. They must have heard the sound of the door because both of them get separated from each other like they are on fire. Literally. Both looked shocked by my presence. I mutter a quick sorry as I take my bag and sprint out of the room.

God, they both are seeing each other but no one knows about it. I am not some stupid chick that goes around and starts gossiping about college golden boy and miss diva secret relationship. It meant to happen eventually like every cliche story. But they both don't stop fighting with each other when they are around so it's hard to suppress that they are in a relationship.

But if they want to keep their relationship secret so I am no one to make it public.

I was busy in my thought that I don't look ahead and bang into someone.

Before I can fall I find myself in someone arm. I open my eyes slowly to look into Manik chocolatey eyes.

He is looking down at me amusingly. He straightens me and I again look down blushing.

With all the blushing I'm doing today I think I'll just make blusher lose.

Stupid Nandini can't you see where you're going?

"Easy Kitten. What's the hurry?"He asked me in his husky voice.

"I am not in hurry. I just don't see you coming."I replied him when suddenly my brain registers the fact that what he called me.

"Kitten. Did you just call me Kitten?"I exclaimed loudly.

"Ya. I called you that."He told me and looks around bored.

"Why did you call me that? I am no one kitten."I told him while throwing my hands in the air.

"You're no one Kitten. Only mine, cute, little Kitten. I have to go now. Bye."He told me with a smile and walk past me.

__________________________________________________________________________

After I find out about Alia and Dhruv secret relationship and my little encounter with Manik I made my way towards the Placement Cell.

"Hey Girl! What's the Hurry?"Navya asked me and stops me from almost running in her.

"Nothing Navya, I just have to take the list of students from Placement cell in like 5 minutes,"I told her as I run past her.

"Thank you, Pooja Mam." I smiled and take the list.

"No worry Nandini. Today one student from SPACE College is going to work with you on Helpdesk. Let me see the name." Mam told me as she goes through the file.

My heart starts beating faster as Manik name came in my mind. What if he is the student from SPACE College who is going to work with me?

"Oh! I got it. His name is Manik Malhotra."She told me smilingly as she continues, "And please cooperate with him."

KILL ME NOW. Like Seriously.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Can't you do one thing correctly?"

"Stop messing the desk."

"Keep it in place. Not here."

"Where the hell is Room List?"

"Keep a finger on your lips and sit there quietly. I'll do all the work. No need to stress your tiny winy mind Kitten."Manik told me with a warning in his eyes and gives me a glare for effect.

OK, you must thought that I am shouting at Manik but it's actually the opposite.

I accept that I am not someone who does the work perfectly or keep things in its place or...Ok, I think you get it what I mean.

But seriously Manik want perfection like someone is going to inspect his desk.

I just misplace the room list. It should be in file-2 but I kept it in file-7.I only misplaced it by 5 number but who will tell that to idiot Manik.

I pout as I sit on a chair and look around to keep myself busy as Manik is doing all the work.

"Hey Handsome can you tell me the way to room 120."Some girl asks Manik while batting her eyelashes.

"Take stairs to the first floor and move to the right. You'll find Room no-120."I told her with a sarcastic smile on my face as I push Manik out of her way.

"OK" she glares at me as she gives a smile to Manik over my shoulder.

"Jealous Kitten,"Manik whispers in my ear from behind.

"No...No, I'm not jealous. I just get bored by sitting there so thought to help her. And anyway you don't know the way around my college. So I just help."I told him nervously as I look down to take a look at the list.

"You can't lie to save your life Kitten. Soo cute."He told me while pinching my cheeks.

I swat his hand away from my cheeks and look up at him, "I'm not lying."

"Yeah, and I am Spiderman."

"What? Don't call yourself Spiderman.There is only one Spider man and that is Andrew Garfield."I told him with dreamy eyes.

Oh God, He just got the best look in the world. And his eyes they are so dreamy but not more than Manik eyes, my heart told me. What? How come I start thinking about Manik?

"Stop daydreaming about him and concentrate on your work."He told me harshly bringing me back from his daydream and mutter "Like that Witt of a boy is better than me."

Now look like someone else is Jealous.

_______________________________________

AN:

Hey guys here the new update.
Thank you so much for such an amazing reviews and vote.
Keep Voting and commenting...
and did I mention I love inline comments?

Peace Out

Ana