Part 7

Nandini POV

As day pass me and Manik come more close to each other. We both are always together laughing, fighting and teasing each other. I never enjoy in my life too much that I enjoy with Manik.

With Manik, I feel every moment too special. Let it be my name or anything. With him, my emotions are heightened. I feel like I am dreaming, living in some other world.

Today is the last day of placement. From today onwards Manik will not be around me. I don't even know if we will be in touch or not. I am gonna miss him. We both are idiots that we don't even exchange our number till now. But how can I ask him his number isn't it another way around. Boys should ask for the number first. Such an idiot he is.

"Where are you lost Kitten?"Manik whisper in my ear.

I turn around and glare at him "I have a name Manik. Why didn't you call me with that?"

"Oh! Stop acting Kitten. I know secretly you love my endearment."He grins at me.

And as silly as I am, I started blushing like crazy.

"AWW, you look too cute while blushing."He smirks at me and I start blushing more and then I hear a click sound.

I look up alarmed "Did you just take my snap Manik?"I asked him.

He nodded his head like an obedient child and then makes a run for cafe after seeing my murderous glare and I started running after him.

The sound of our laugh echoing all around us.

_____________________________________________________

"Hey Kitten. I didn't catch your number?"Manik asked me while sipping his Appy fuzz.

"Well, I never throw it at you?"I reply him oh so smartly and he makes a face at me.

"Why did you always run my pickup line?"He asked me grumping like a small child and I laugh loudly.

He suddenly looks up at me seriously while going through his phone "hey I think there is something wrong with my phone"

I stare at him and his phone. I mean it looks fine to me.It's latest I-phone 6.What did this guy want more than that?

"What?" I asked him irritatingly when he doesn't stop going through his phone and examining it like it's some ICU patient.

"It doesn't have your number in it "He smiled at me charmingly and I slap him hard on his face in my mind.

I am not a violent type of person guys so Of course, I am going to take my frustration some way out.

This boy makes me crazy but in a good way.

"You know if you ask me directly for my number even then I give it to you, "I told him sweetly and pass my phone to him for his number.

He grins at me and put his number on my phone and then give miscall to himself for my number.

He is crazy but cute.

___________________________________________________

"I love you, "he told me.

The shock would understand that I am going through right now.

I can't believe that he propose me. I don't know what I am feeling right know by seeing him kneeling in front me with his cute grin in his face.

I gasped loudly as I try to form a proper sentence to reply to him.

"I...I like you but I need time."I told him nervously as million butterfly rush in my stomach.

I can't believe that Manik loves me. He looked so sincere while proposing me. No word told more than the three magical words.

He grins at me and told me "Take all the time in world Kitten but your answer should be yes. "And with that, he is gone.

I replay all the moment with Manik that I spent with him. His flirting, his cheesy pickup line, his possessiveness for me, his care for me, and now his love.

How he calls me Kitten and it brightens all the world around me.

When he smiles at me, I feel like flying.

When he is angry with me, I feel like something is missing.

I love him. Yes, that is right I love him and now I am going to confess him.

I rush through corridor's searching for Manik, I try calling him but his phone comes switch off.

Damn, where is that boy?

I was rushing when I stumble onto Soha.

"Where are you rushing Nandini ?"Soha asked me sweetly which is really surprising.

"I am looking for Manik. Did you see him? Need to ask him about some paper."I asked her and lie partially about Paper.

"Oh, I have seen him going towards the garden. "She told me.

I thank her and make a run to the garden.

There is no light there but I see the figure standing in the garden.

I take a deep breath and run up to him and hug him from behind and then utter the three most magical words

"I love you".

________________________________________________________________________

AN:

So guys like the Surprise

Ty for all reviews and likes
You all are amazing, awesome readers

Keep commenting and voting

Peace Out
Ana