Part 6

Did I mention I love Inline comments ?

Nandini POV

I am smiling to myself.

I can't believe that I kiss Manik last day.

I mean it's a simple kiss on the cheek but still, it's a bold move from my side.

I just get a little bit jealous that Soha touches my Manik.

"My Manik! I didn't know that Manik belongs to you " My subconscious mocked at me while wriggling her eyebrows.

"Oh Please Shut up. Can't you keep silent for like what infinity? Ya just zip your mouth for infinity." I told my subconscious and for one time she shut up.

But she got a point. When did Manik become mine?

But he is shoo cute and handsome and smart and adorable and what the hack Nandini?

Stop thinking about him.

"A penny for your thought"

I look up to see Dhruv in front of me. He is grinning at me. That boy doesn't stop smiling even for 1 second.

Won't his jaw hurt from so much smiling?

"Very Funny Dhruv," I told him.

"Oh why such cold shoulder to me?"He asked me while placing his arm around me and engulfing me in a side hug.

"Because you purposely hug me last day while seeing Manik and because of that he doesn't talk to me all day and then in the end I got to know that he is acting all along,"I told him while shrugging his hand from my shoulder.

"So are you angry at me for hugging you or because Manik doesn't talk to you all day?"He asked me amusement clear in his eyes.

"I don't know.I mean I don't like it when he gives attention to me but when he doesn't talk to me and give attention to other than I feel little bad. I don't know why I didn't like it at all."I told him while plucking the flower and examining it.

"Well, I think dear that this is the sign that you start falling for his antics aka him. "Dhruv told me and snatch the flower from my hand and start inhaling its fragrance.

"Of course Not. I am not falling for Manik."I told him as I try to take my flower back.

"Denial is not only the river in the Nile, Nandini."He told me as he again kept his nose glue to Flower.

"I am not in Denial."I snap at him.

"Sure you're not..." he sneezes and throws the flower away.

I laugh as he sneezes continuously.

"What type of flower is that?"He grumbles at me.

"Well that my buddy is a wild flower and that's why I am trying to snatch it away for you,"I told him smiling and he sneezes in reply.

________________________________________________________________________

"Can't you tell me beforehand that the flower you are examining was wild?" Dhruv asked me while sneezing.

"NO one told you to snatch the flower away from me,"I told him shrugging.

"Well, it serves you right for what you do yesterday,"I told him while smiling sarcastically.

"What happened to the sweet Nandini that I know? You become evil." Dhruv told me while gasping loudly.

"She had gone on break. And now stop wasting my time and go and do some work or better find your girlfriend and eat her head, not mine."I told him.

"You're mean." Dhruv whine from behind.

I turn around "Go cry to your mama Dhruv that I am mean."I laugh at him and before I Know I hit someone.

"Kitten why would you not watch where you're going?"Manik asked me in his husky voice.

"I...I didn't see you. Sorry."I told him while placing my hair behind my ear and looking down.

"Awww No need to be shy in front of me kitten after what you did last day?"Manik teased me.

I look up at him alarm and start blushing.

"You know I like it when you blush. It makes you more beautiful than before."He gazes at me.

I push him and start to walk away but Manik held my hand and place me in front of him.

"Won't you tell me your name Kitten? The suspense is killing me now."He asked me

"Nandu as in" before I can continue he interrupts me.

"Nandu! What kind of name is that? What were your parents was thinking when they name you? I think there some movie in which a hero friend name is Nandu?"He asked me and before I can reply he start again, "Now I understand your reason for not telling me your name. You thought that I must run for desert after hearing your name and..."He rambles on and on

"My name is Nandini Manik.Nandu in short. I thought you must decode it as you're from SPACE but I guess SPACE students are dumber than I thought."I tease him and raise my eyebrows.

"Oh! I thought Nandu is your name."He told me while rubbing the back of his neck.

Someone is embarrassed I guess.

"Nandu Pooja Mam is calling you "Navya shout at me from distance.

"I'm coming,"I yelled back at her.

"I need to go.Bye Manik."I said to Manik

"Bye, "He told me and then he whispers my Name "Nandini"

And that's when ladies and gentleman I thought that my heart skips the beat.

I run from there.

I never thought that my name sounds so beautiful until I hear it from Manik lips.

"Watch where you running Nandini. You almost run onto me?"Navya shouts at me as she steady me.

And that's when I came out from Manik lala land.

__________________________________________________________________________

AN:

So guys finally Manik know his Kitten Name.

Tell me did you like it or not?

Thanks for all comments and votes.

Keep showering your love to this Story

Peace Out

Ana