3

Author's Pov
Sorry about the long update I had my mother's wedding to attend to. So now I present to you chapter/part 3!

Lisa's Pov

"Lisa come on honey Jennie is here."

"Okay I am coming!"

"How do I look," Lisa said nervously.

"You look lit," Lisa'smom said proudly.

"Stop mom."

"Stop what?"

"I will see you later mom."

"Okay be safe!"

"Oh we took dress to impress to the limit I see," Jennie said.

"I am not the only on I see!"

Jennie was wearing a black dress, red high top vans, and diamond earrings.
With loose curls.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Not really," Lisa said almost inaudible.

"You can't get nervous on me this was your idea remember," Jennie said jokingly.

The girls both chuckled and drove off to the party that started it all. ;)

-----------------------------------------------------
Jisoo's Pov
At the party.

Jisoo was sitting in a corner by herself when Rose came over.

"Come and dance with me Jisoo!"

"I would rather just sit here thanks," Jisoo said in a dry tone.

"Woah what's up your a-."

"ROSE!"

"Sorry you aren't being fun."

"Well it is your fault for inviting L-," Jisoo almost slipped hoping Rose would not pry.

Just as Rose was about to comment she noticed everyone had suddenly gotten quiet. She turned around taken aback herself. Jisoo noticed this and got up to see what the commotion was.

"Rose what's going..." Jisoo's mouth dropped wide open at the sight in front of her. She had all but a puddle of drool on the floor beside her. It was Lisa and Jennie. So much for hiding. Lisa had on a black crop top, black leather pants, and black high top vans. Everyone kept their eyes on the pair as they entered. Everyone was so used to their nerdy attire. They were just barely recognizable. Rose was the first to snap out of her trance.

"Okay everybody that's enough turn the music back up!"

Lisa and Jennie strolled up to them.

"Hi," they both chimed.

"Hey I see you girls decided to come," shock still evident in her voice.

"Would you girls like a drink?"

"Lisa?"

"I am okay, you go ahead though."

Jennie followed Rose while Lisa and Jisoo stay back. Lisa could have sworn she saw Jisoo's eyes go down but she just brushed it off. Everybody was doing it. She was probably still shocked never having seen her like this. They stood in awkward silence until Jisoo finally snapped out of her trance and started to speak.

"Um you look good."

"Thanks you do too."

Just as they were about to start a conversation two male figures appeared. It was Min  Yoongi and Park Jimin. Jisoo let out a heavy sigh of frustration. They were the school jocks. They got every girl they wanted.

"Hi," Lisa said.

"Go away," Jisoo said almost begging.

"Woah calm down baby girl," he said draping his arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah we just wanted to say hey," Yoongi said.

"Right," Jimin said with a smirk on his face.

Lisa was more focused on the arm around Jisoo's shoulder. Jimin caught on.

"Alright well I guess we can leave you girls for now."

They both followed the boys with their eyes seeing them move on to the next girls. They both turned to look at each other and started to chuckle. That was when Rose and Jennie strolled back over.

"What's so funny," Rose said.

"Yeah?"

"Um...Nothing," they both said.

"Can we go dance now," Rose said pouting.

"Sure, would you girls like to join us?"

"Sounds like fun!"

After a while Rose and Jisoo decided to go check out a group sitting on the floor. Lisa and Jennie went to go take a break. As they approached the group they realized that they were playing truth our dare. They sat down and decided to play.

"I got dare," Jisoo said.

"I dare you to ask Lisa out."

Without looking Jisoo knew exactly who it was. It was Kim Taehyung. He was one of Jimin's friends. He was a complete snake. After that statement everybody started to giggle.

"No way Taehyung!"

He didn't seem to hear the warning tone in her voice.

"Why not."

"Because I said no."

That was when she heard a small chant start.

Do it. Do it. Do it.

Without thinking she rose to her feet. She started walking towards Lisa at a painfully slow pace. Her hands were shaking and she was beginning to persperate. She finally made it over Lisa. She look up at her.

"Hi," she chirped.

"Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?!"

"What?"

"Wouldyouliketogoonadatewithme?!"

"Slow down!"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

After a few moments Lisa spoke up.

"Jisoo I..."