7

General Pov

The last bell of the day rang and Jisoo walked  out of the school and saw Lisa walking. Jisoo got into her white BMW and pulled up beside her. She let down the window and attempted to talk to Lisa.

"Hey."

Lisa just kept on walking.

"Lisa?"

"My mother told me not to talk to strangers."

Jisoo saw a smile spread across Lisa's face and decided to play along.

"Understandable have a nice day mam."

With that Jisoo drove off. Lisa stood there shocked. That was until she heard a familiar voice behind her.

"Would you like a ride miss?"

"What just happened?"

"Well you decided to play a game so I drove off."I pretended to leave you, but I came back for you."

"Um, sure I will take that ride."

About ten minutes into the drive Lisa realized they weren't on the way to her home.

"Do I need the scarf this time?"

"No we are actually going to the movies this time."

"What are we going to see?"

"It."

"Isn't that that movie with the clown?"

"Yes."

"Do you know that this is the second time you have kidnapped me?"

"I never kidnapped you!"

"You put a blindfold..."

"SCARF!"

"That does not make anything any better."

Jisoo mumbled something inaudible so Lisa continued.

"You put a SCARF on me and took me somewhere without my consent."

"You are the one who got in the car."

"You baited me!"

"How?"

"Instead of a typical white van you have a white BMW."Also instead off using candy you used charm."

"Oh, baited you with my charm did I?"

"NO!"

"You just said that I..."

"No I didn't!"

"Okay Lisa."

Jisoo had to move some of her hair over her face so Lisa couldn't see her laughing.

"I can still see you. "How from all of that did you pick up on that part? "

"Well, let's just say that I am really good at picking things up lately."