18

Jisoo's Pov

"Where am I?

Jisoo was tied up to a chair. It was cold where they were.

"Hey, Sweetheart!"

"Who are you?!"

"Oh, that's not important..." "...but do you know what is?"

"..."

Crack

"Ouch!"

"Oh, I am sorry!" "Did that hurt?"

"You just hit me with a..." "...a belt maybe!" "How do you think it felt?!"

Crack

"Ouch!"

"Do you have an more smart comments?"

"I do, but I don't think you would understand them."

Slice

"Ahhhh!!!"

Silence

"Seems like that knife was just enough to shut you up!" "Now I think that it's time we teach you a lesson about messing with one of our members."

"Members?"

"Yes our mem..."

Before Yoongi could finish his sentence he heard the front door of his warehouse being broken down.

"What was that," Yoongi asked.

"I think it was the door," Hoseok replied.

"Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok go see who or what it was." "Jungkook help me get her into another room!" "Hurry up!"

Lisa's Pov
(Earlier that day)

"Lisa, Jimin."

"Jimin, Lisa."

"Hi Jimin."

"Hi Lisa."

"So what is it about Min Yoongi?"

"Well Taehyung and I used to be two of his members."

"Okay." "Taehyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Where do you think he is?"

"Probably at his warehouse."

"Lisa, you can stay here."

"What, no!" "The person I love is probably at a ware house being tortured  right now and you want me to stay here?!"

"..."

"Uh Jimin, I think we should just let her come."

"Okay, let's just go."

(Back to present time. Lisa, Jimin, Taehyung enter Yoongi's warehouse.)

When they arrived Jimin wasted no time breaking down the door. He ran straight for it and knocked it down with his shoulder.

"Jisoo," Taehyung called out.

"Well would you look here!"

"Where is Jisoo, Namjoon?"

"I don't know what you are talking about Taehyung."

"You know exactly what I am talking about!"

"So, you barge in here after what you did and expect me to tell you anything?" "You too Jimin."

"What did you guys do," Lisa asked.

"They left our group." "We were like our own little family." "They said they didn't want to deal with us anymore."

"LISA," they faintly heard.

"Taehyung, Jimin did you hear that?"

"Where is she Namjoon?!"

"I don't know wh.."

Before he could finish his sentence Jimin threw a hard punch at his jaw. With that one hit he knocked him out cold. By the time he hit the floor Hoseok and Jin were sent running.

"Let's go get Jisoo," Taehyung said.

Jisoo's Pov

"LISA!"

"Shut up!" "Or do you want to get cut again?!" "Or do you want to get cut again?"

"..."

"That's what I thought!" "Jungkook, go handle that."

"I can't."

"Why not?!"

"Because Lisa is probably out there!"

"All because of your girlfriend?!"

"Look you go, I will take care of all of this!"

"Are you sure..."

"YES GO!"

"Jisoo,, listen to me."

"What do you want?"

"I will give you anything that you want to pretend that I wasn't apart of any of this!"

"Why?" "That would be just the thing I need to break you and Lisa up!" "I don't know if you know this, but before you transferred here Lisa and I broke up." "I did something very stupid and would do anything to get her back!"

"Is that why you came after me?!"

"Yes, Sherlock!"

"Do you want Lisa to be happy?"

"Of coarse I do!" "What kind of question is that?!"

"Then let her stay with me!"

"Why would that make her happy?"

"Does she seem happy around you lately?"

"No."

"If you want to keep Lisa happy don't tell her I was apart of this, and go along with my plan."

"I..."

"Jisoo?" "Are you okay?" "Jisoo!" "Crap!"

Lisa's Pov

Right before Jimin, Taehyung, and I opened the door to another room in the warehouse Jungkook came running out with Jisoo's lifeless body in his arms. She had two straight, bloody cuts down both of her upper arms.

"She needs to get to the hospital," Jungkook shouted.

Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook sprinted towards Jungkook's car. I just stayed there. I was shocked and scared. It was at that point I realized my one true and only love was Kim Ji Soo. It was not Jeon Jungkook.

That is if Kim Ji Soo is still alive.