23

"Hello, is Kim Ji Soo here," Lisa asked the nurse.

"Sorry." "She is gone."

"She's dead!" "She just had two cuts on her arms!"

"No, her mother came and picked her up about an hour ago."

"Oh, sorry," Lisa said walking out of the hospital.

Lisa decided to text Jisoo.

Lisa: How are you feeling?

Jisoo: Good. Just a little sore.

Lisa: What are you doing right now?

Jisoo: Texting you.

Lisa: ...

Jisoo: That is what I am doing right now.

Lisa: ...

Jisoo: I was doing nothing. Just playing a game on my phone.

Lisa: Be ready to leave in an hour.

Jisoo: Leave to go where?

Lisa: Somewhere.

Jisoo: I don't like being kidnapped.

Lisa: I am not going to kidnap you!

Jisoo: Why are you getting defensive?

Lisa: Be ready in an hour.

Jisoo: Okay, Lalisa.

Lisa: Okay, Jichu.

1 hour later

"Hello, Lisa," Jisoo's mom said. "Jisoo is up stairs."

Lisa bowed to her and went up to Jisoo's room. Lisa peeped through Jisoo's slightly opened bedroom door. She saw Jisoo without a shirt on and almost fell flat on her a...

"Pervert," Jisoo said still turned around.

Jisoo pulled her shirt all the way and turned around opening the door all the way.

"Close your mouth." "Flies might get in."

"What, I didn't see anything!"

"I saw you through my mirror."

"Ohhh."

"I am ready."

"Ok, let's go."

They walked down the street in silence. Both stealing glances, but neither spoke. Until they walked up on Jimin.

"What are you two ladies walking around by yourselves," he said putting his arms over their shoulders.

"You helped save my life so I am not going to hurt you today," Jisoo said.

"Right." "Can I have my reward now," he said with his hand sliding down Jisoo's back.

Lisa noticed his arm not around Jisoo's shoulder anymore. She turned her head and saw his hand sliding down Jisoo's back.

Lisa whipped around, grabbed both of his hands, and pinned them behind his back.

"Ouch!"

"Listen, Park Jimin." "You may have helped us at the warehouse, but if you ever touch my girlfriend or even attempt to again I will not hesitate to snap your arm in half before you can say ouch." "Understand!"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Yes, mam!"

Lisa let go of his hands and Jimin broke out in a sprint. Lisa turned her head and saw a shocked Jisoo.

"What?"

"I'm your girlfriend," Jisoo said smirking.

"Come on," Lisa said walking off.

Jisoo ran up to her and intertwined their fingers. Walking off to the surprise Lisa had set up for her.