Chapter 3

Hi! So, I was about to update this on Monday, but my readers are actually pretty excited to read another chapter? :''') I'm so flattered by your comments. Here you go.

___________________________________________________________

Continuation..

Jack's POV:

"WTF Elsa?!" Jack shockly said.

She's more sexier than I thought! I mean, look! She's got 6 pack abs, smooth and natural white legs. Is it me or this is only a dream? o.O

"Oh, Jack!" Elsa said.

"Hey, no boys allowed! :)" Rapunzel said while blocking them.

"Obviously, it's more like, no idiots and perverts allowed, Punzie." Merida sarcastically said.

"Ooooooh. That's more like it." Punzie winked.

"Hey, back off, lamies." Hiccup said rudely.

"Hey, guys, it's okay." Elsa smiled and said.

"W-wow, Elsa, you look g-great and beautiful.." I blushed and was strucked.

"Th-thank you." Elsa shyly said.

The whistle was blown by Terrence as he walk to us.

"Okay, guys. Time to get this chick on the pool to audition!" Terrence said as he pulled Elsa.

"Hey--" I said but I was cut by Hiccup.

"Shhh. No one messes with him." Hiccup whispered and covered my mouth.

"I don't care! I own this school, so I outrank him!" I said madly.

The audition started as the Big Four, exclept for Jack, watches and cheers for Elsa.

"Hey dude, you all right?" Hiccup concernly asked.

"YEAH. I'M FINE. THANK YOU FOR ASKING."  Jack madly said while glaring at Terrence.

"He's not fine. Not at all." Punzie sarcastically said.

"Someone's jealous!" Merida shouted.

"OHHH, WHO?! ^_^" Hiccup sarcastically asked.

Jack went off on his own and went to the rooftop to get cooled.

JACK'S POV:

"Psh, I'm no match for Terrence.." I said.

"He's too--damn him!" I said madly while punching the wall.

"Yes you are." Elsa said softly.

"Elsa? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Well, someone's kinda 'jelly'." She said and grinned.

"No I'm not." I said while blushing.

"Yes, you are."  She said while holding my chin.

"......" I didn't say anything.

"Why are you jealous?" She worriedly asked.

"Look, I'm not, okay?! Just get the hell out of here! Leave me alone! And I don't have any right to be jealous, okay??!!" I shouted at her accidentally.

She glared at me madly. 

"Fine." She raised her eyebrow, glared, and walked away, slamming the door.

"Oh my god, what the hell did I just do?" I said to myself, widening my eyes.

I went down to chase her to tell the truth and say sorry.

"Hey, girls, did you saw Elsa?" I asked them.

"Nu uh. Sorry." Punzie said.

"Nah." Merida said.

"Okay, thanks." I rushed out to find her.

----------

It's 8:06 pm. I still can't find her, I checked the whole campus, I even called her cellphone, her house and even her sister! Where the hell did she went?!

----------

Elsa's POV:

Is Jack mad at me?.... Why did he shouted at me? He even lied to me... I'll just go, and... move on.

I threw my sim away, and bought another one, blocked him from my contacts. 

"It's for the best, Elsa. Jack's mad at you. Just move on.." I said to myself.

I texted Anna, and said:

"Hey, sweet tooth. This is my new number. :) Just send this to the Big Four, excluding Jack. I'll explain it later. <3

Sent 8:10 pm"

After 2 minutes, my cellphone started ringing, Rapunzel is calling,

Phone convo: 

E: Hello?

R: Hey! Where are you?! Everyone's been looking for you!

E: Shhhh! Be quiet! No one has to know my whereabouts except for you, Merida and Anna.

R: Oh, right, right. *whispering*

E: I'm here at the riverbank, near at Boston's Cafe.

R: Right. Me and Merida will head there! *whispers*

E: Hurry!

*Call ended*

-----------------------------------

TRIVIA TIME!

Boston's Cafe is where the Big Four's favorite hang out. Elsa used to work there, but resigned when she was about to go to Frost High School. 

------------------------------------

Who wants a dedication? :) Plus, a single appearance in Jelsa in Frost High School! :D First to comment will be it. :P