Chapter 5

So, hi! Congratulations, elsathesnowqueenthe1! Thank you for your feedbacks! :D

- Author.

------------------

Elsa's POV:

Morning came. And I still can't forget about what happened last night..

"Wake up, Elsa. This is reality, fantasy is over." I told myself.

I planned to move on and be stronger. But...Jack...I still love him. How can I move on?! Sheesh, stop with the drama, Elsa and go to school.

---------------

Jack's POV:

While I was walking at the hallways, I saw my past admirer, Tooth.

"Hi, Jack. Missed me?" She winked at me.

I got a feeling that she still likes me, but I don't like her, dude? She's got a badddd baddd badddd attitude.

"Uhh. Bye!" I rushed out of her sight and I looked back and saw her chasing me.

"You can't get away from me, Frost!" She said.

"I'm sorry, but I can, you meanie!" I teased her.

She ran so fast and pulled me and kissed my lips. YUCK, dude! YUCK! I am pulling my lips away from hers and I can't do it 'cause she's holding me tightly!

I saw Elsa walking at the hallways, staring at me like an idiot and she started to cry.

I pulled away from Tooth and chased Elsa, she ran away from me, crying and broken.

"Elsa! Wait!" I called her but she ignored me.

I proceeded to the rooftop to cool myself down, then, I saw my cousin, Glinda.

"HEY! I MISSED YOU! <3" I hugged her tight.

"You really missed me, you flappy head, huh?" She pointed my head.

"Of course I do! 5 years! It's been 5 years!"

"Sorry to say this Jack, but I'm kind'a leaving now.," She frowned.

"Now? Why?" I asked.

"Mother's been really sick since I left, she needs someone to help her." She frowned again.

"Ohh.. Take good care of her for me!" I faked a smile.

"Hm? Faking a smile? It seems that you have love problems?" She noticed.

"Well, yeah, a misunderstanding.." I said,

"Well, if you really love her so bad, go tell her your sorry, from the bottom of your heart, and make her feel she's really special, like your parents. I'm off now. Goodbye, Jack." She waved goodbye.

"Thanks. :)" I was delighted by her advice.

-------------

Elsa's POV:

This is stupid! :'( Stupid as hell!

"I hate you!" I shouted at Jack and I noticed that everyone is staring at us.

I hate that I love you, Jack....

__________________________

Hey! Soooo, I'm kind'a busy this week. DON'T WORRY! I'll pay you guys back! I'm gonna do an extra series where Jack and Elsa will kind'a get an arranged marriage and a honeymoon. Hm, like it?! :D Please be updated! And please, may I heard feedbacks from you? My mood is always changing from bored to high spirited because of your positive comments. :) Thank you!

-Author