Chapter 8

Elsa's POV:

It's Music time, we are all assigned to compose a song and perform it at class.

*We sang for hours and hours*

"Phew..That was kind'a tough." the girl said to her friends hanging out at the corner.

"Yeah, and Elsa and Jack's song is pretty good!" Girl 2 said.

I walked to our homeroom because our teacher will announce an important trip.

"I wonder what's it?" I whispered to myself.

"It's our fieldtrip, Snowflake." Jack winked at me.

"Oh, hi." I kissed him at his cheek and he blushed rosy.

We sat down on our chairs and listened to Ms. Wilson.

"Okay, class, silence!" Ms. Wilson shouted.

The class' uproar began to silence down.

"Okay, Mr. Frost, our school president, please announce it infront of the class." Ms. Wilson called Jack."

Jack walked and announced our trip.

"Uhh, okay guys. Since you all know me, I don't need to introduce." Jack joked.

"Okay, so, I setted our field trip to Froster (I made it, it's a country that has snow. -Author) for 3 days and 2 nigts. I've reserved a 5 star hotel for all of us to stay comfy and relaxed." Jack said.

The class began extremely excited and wild! I cannot even imagine that it would be like this! :D

"Hey, so, is the boys' and girl's room is separated?" Hiccup asked Jack.

"Well, since, your matured enough, you can sleep--I mean you can be with anyone you want," Jack said.

The class uproared with happiness.

"Annnnnd, it costs 5000 dollars." Jack joked.

The class frowned. Hahaha! I can't go there with 5000 dollars. :3 And Jack knows that.

"Just kidding, it's only 1000 dollars, I payed the 50% of this fee." Jack surprised the class.

Jack sat down and Ms. Wilson began to teach the new lesson.

"What has gotten into you? You payed half of the overall fee of our field trip?" I joked and asked.

"Well, a special trip, for a special lady. I picked that country that you nicknamed me." Jack winked.

"Heheh, go and listen first, Frostie." I pinched him.

We listened to our lesson until it ended. 

**