Chapter 6

Jack's POV:

Hmm.. Tell her you're sorry..from the bottom of your heart..and let her understand.. I'll surely will!

*Calling the Big Four*

J- Jack

H- Hiccup

M- Merida

R- Rapunzel

*Group call*

J: Hey guys!

M: What is it, lover boy?

R: Any problem?

H: Okay, what's with the fuss?

J: Please, help me!

M: If that's about Elsa, I surely will.

R: Yeah, me too! :)

H: Ugh.. I hate--

M: Shut your mouth, sweety pie. <3

H: Yeah, right. What is it, Jack?

J: Please help me to apologize to Elsa. It's all a big misunderstanding! Believe me.

R: Yeah, yeah.

M: Tell us about it.

H: Whut? o.O

I told them about what happened and how to solve it. The Big Four agreed and helped me to apologize to Elsa.

--

Elsa's POV:

I'm here at the school pool, it seems like almost half of the campus is here, except for the Big Four.

I realized that, Jack is not meant for me..and also, I need to move on.

I was about to walk away from the pool, since there are many people, and I need time for myself..

"What's with the crowd here? Sheesh." I said that while I was walking away.

And suddenly, I heard a familiar voice...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's Jack..

"Hello? Uhm, excuse me, listen up!" He asked attention.

I ran as fast as I could to the exit because I don't want to hear his voice, but Merida blocked the exit and said, "You're not goin' anywhere, sweet plum." she smirked.

I ran to the emergency exit, but it was blocked by Rapunzel.

"Awww. Someone's troubled, eh?" She teased me and remained to block the way.

And finally, I saw another exit!

I ran as fast as I could, but then, Hiccup covered the way and led me to the stage. (There is a stage concert at the pool. -Author