Chapter 16

Jack's POV:

Elsa fell asleep on my arms with her body heat. All the girls are asleep, except for us guys. Merida's hugging Hiccup while sleeping, Anna's hugging Kristoff's right arm, Rap's legs are hugging Flynn's body, and me and Elsa, Elsa's head are on my shoulders. We can't move or they would be awake, plus, they wouldn't get enough sleep for our field trip. "Hey." Hiccup called us boys by whispering. "Come on." Kristoff's calling us and signaling his right hand 'come on'. We were able to be freed, and went downstairs. We tip toed silently and shut the door with no sound. All the girls are sleeping peaceful and quiet. We walked downstairs to eat midnight snacks, Rapunzel allowed us earlier and said we are all welcome. I guess I wouldn't waste this opportunity to grab some. We high five each others' hands and went to the living room. "Hey, they're playing Armageddon. Go get some snacks, or this time would be a waste." Flynn ordered me and Hiccup to make or get some snacks from the fridge. We went to the kitchen and we are wowed by the wideness and cleanliness of Rap's kitchen. Plus, their fridge us full of HEAVENNNNN! Ehem, now, I opened the fridge and I grabbed some Cheetos, yogurts, and some liquids. I was going to close the fridge when suddenly, I saw a bottle of something I don't know. I grabbed it and placed all the foods and liquids at the table near Rap's flatscreen TV. I didn't eat or drink any of it, I just watched Armageddon quietly. We were on the climax, when suddenly, Flynn and Kristoff bursted out with a noisy laughter that suddenly made the girls awake. We froze like nothing happened and continue watching Armageddon. The guest room's door suddenly opened with impact. It was the girls, their eyes were tired, their hairs are a mess, and they were sleepy as hell. They walked down and proceeded to the kitchen. I heard yawning and some of them are sleep walking. We continued watching Armageddon.

The girls went out of the kitchen. Merida, brought egg pie. Anna, brought strawberries. Rapunzel brought chocolate chip muffin. And, Elsa on the way, brought blueberry cake. They sat down beside us and continued yawning. We dudes, were shocked with curiosity. They finished their foods and were thirsty for liquids. "Hey--*yawn* would you hand t-that...?" Anna said while yawning. She's asking for the bottle that I saw at Rap's fridge. "I'm th-thirstyyyyy, give me something if that." Rap also pointed the bottle. I opened the bottle, it has an 'Fránsáke' name on it which seems familiar to me. I gave all of them a glass of it as they cheers. I glanced at the clock, it was 11:50. I invited the boys to go upstairs and prepare our luggages, and they followed.

"The girls seem really hungry." -Kristoff
"Yeah, and that sake was really good!" -Flynn
"WTF did you just said?! O.O That hell is a sake??" I asked.
"Uhh..yeah? You don't know?" -Hiccup

Ohh. So that's why it was familiar to me. But wait--the girls.

I rushed down and saw the girls. They look pretty drunk and reddish. Our jaws widely opened as they talk shit about us as we listened and hide.

"Hey--*hiccup* you know what I'm not pretty excited on our fixed marriage--*hiccup*" -Elsa
"Yeahhh me toooo *hiccup* *yawn* -Rapunzel
"We all go--*hiccup* to a honeymoon and have kids like 10 of them and they are hard to raise--*yawn*" -Merida
"Now now it's okay *hiccup* let's *yawn* just sleep." -Anna

The girls fell asleep as we carry them to our beds. We didn't take their drunk conversation seriously, it's kinda dirty too.

We simply crawl back to our beds and start sleeping...PEACEFULLY.