Chapter 1 - A New Home

You get up out of bed and pack your things, which only include of a clock, blanket, pillow, your favorite t-shirt, and a few paper bags.  You nervously put on your paper bag, hoping that the owner of "Black Hat Inc." doesn't mind you hiding your face. After packing you head downstairs and say goodbye to your friend, who only glares at you in return.

//Time Skip//

After get off the bus, you walk over to a big building that is shaped like a top hat. It is obvious that this is Black Hat Inc. You walk over to the gate, only tripping once in your nervous fit. After pushing the big red button, which you assumed was the doorbell, you were greeted by rockets, lasers, and other weapons pointing straight at you.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" you scream as you drop your suitcase and curl up into a ball on the ground, shaking violently.

"Oh-h m-y-y, it must b-be th-e new lab as-sistant!" someone says from inside the house. You hear the weapons turn off and you look up. There seems to be no one near you, but you thought you heard someone so you say a shaky hello. Soon after someone opens the door of the top hat and comes running over to you. You stand up to look at this newcomer. He is stopped in his tracks. If he could see your face, your mouth would have dropped. The man before you was skinny, wore a lab coat and a blue shirt with a airplane on it. But the most amazing part was that, like you, he had a paper bag covering his face.

"Hello-o, there. A-are you here-e to be my lab as-sisant?" he asked nervously. You could already tell that you and him were going to be the best of friends.