Chapter 6 - Injury

//3rd person POV//

"S-say again, sir?" Dr. Flug asks.

"Why are you trying to take y/n away from me!" Black Hat yells, trying to intimidate him. It works, as always.

"Sir, I d-don't know what you are t-talking about. I thought I w-was the only one who l-liked her sir." Dr. Flug asks while staring into his eyes with disbelief.

"Well then, you are completely wrong, doctor. I have loved her since she walked through those blasted front doors, and I won't let you take her from me." replied Black Hat, looking Flug straight in the eye. Dr. Flug nods rapidly, and Black Hat releases his grip on the poor man.

Meanwhile in the Kitchen

//5.0.5 POV//

Today I invited y/n to help make lunch with me, and she said yes! So, I walk over to Dr. Flugs room and knock on the door, as that is where I can smell her scent trail go.

"W-who is it?" I hear from the other side of the door.

"Aroo! Roo!" I say, trying to say, 'It is me, 5.0.5.' All that comes out is weird bear noises tho. Dr. Flug still has to make me a new translator, as I broke the last one. Y/n responds by opening the door.

"Roo! Arroo!" I say while pointing to her new amazing outfit. She translates it as 'I like your new clothes' and she is correct!

"W-why thank you, 5-5.0.5, that m-means alot to me. What are w-we going t-t-to make for lunch today?" she asks, and I gently grab her hand and lead her to the kitchen. She follows willingly. When we get there, I pull out a cook book and point to what we are going to make.

"S-steak? But 5.0.5, that is a dinner m-meal, we c-can't make t-that for lunch!" I just shrug and pull out some frozen steaks from the fridge. I hand one to her that has some flies on it, it is for Demencia. She looks at me puzzled, so I take a cutting board out of the cupboard and place it in front of her. I then take the sharpest knife and put it on the cutting board. I point to her, then to the steak, and lastly to the knife and cutting board. I want her to start working on the steak. She quickly nods at me and starts to cut off the bad parts. (Authors Note: Idk how to prepare a steak, so I just guessed, sorry!) When I see that she has it under control, I leave the room to go ask Dr. Flug what kind of steak he wants. I am almost at the door to the lab when I hear a blood-curdling scream and something heavy fall to the floor.

Oh no.

//Black Hat POV//

After I let Flug go, I sit back down at my desk and get back to work. I only get through a couple of these blasted tax papers before I hear a loud scream and a thump from somewhere down stairs. I casually get up and walk out of my office to the stairs and desend down to the first floor. As soon as I get down, Demencia runs over to me with the most panicked look on her face, even worst than when I scare her. Something is wrong.

"BLACK HAT! FOLLOW ME! DR. FLUG NEEDS HELP!" she screams at me, and I nod and follow her to the kitchen. As soon as I walk in, I see Dr. Flug leaning over a body on the floor. He looks up at me with the same face as Demencia, and I can now see who it is on the floor. It is my lovely Y/n.

"Dr. Flug! What in the world happened! Is she going to be ok? She looks fine, why is she in a puddle of her own blood?" I ask as Flug starts to shake violently. He moves over a little bit so I can see her whole body. There is a large cut down her chest, and it looks deep. I run over to her and shove Flug out of the way.

"FLUG! WHO DID THIS!" I scream at my shaking scientist.

"I-I don't know s-sir! I f-f-found her like this o-on my way back t-to the lab. But I n-need your help if w-we are going t-to save her."

"This is the only time I will say this, but tell me what to do Flug."

"Y-Yes sir! I need to g-go get some h-healing cream f-from the lab, so I want y-you to take any c-cloth you can find a-and put it on the wound. We n-need to stop the bleeding, I w-will be right back." Flug says as he runs out of the room. I rip off my trench coat and tear it into two pieces and start to cover the huge rip down her body. I just noticed my hands are shaking. I hold it down, and after a couple of seconds, I can see blood forming at the top of my coat. I am about to scream at Flug to get back in here, when he run through the doors and moves the coat. He rips off her shirt and we take a look at the real damage. It goes from her left rib to the side of her right hip, and is jagged all the way down, so that means that she was not attacked. Dr. Flug starts to put some really weird cream on her, it is a sky blue with purple tints in it, and it starts steaming when it touches her skin.

"Flug, what is that stuff?"

"It is healing cream sir." he responds with no stutter. I realize he is so focused on her that he forgot about the danger in the room. Me.

//Dr. Flug POV//

I finish putting the cream on her and lay down on the floor.

"What are you doing. Is she going to be ok?" Black Hat asks, I totally forgot that he was here.

"O-oh! Yes sir! S-s-she will be fine, just she will p-probably be in alot of pain w-when she wakes up, s-so we should move h-her to your r-room. Your bed is the b-best in the house s-so......" I say while standing back up and bending down to pick her up.

"I got this Flug, back off." Black Hat says while giving me the death glare. He picks her up and I follow him to the one room I have never been to before in this whole house. The demons bedroom.

__________________________________________________

Authors Note:

So so so so so so sorry that this came out so late! I kinda gave up on this until this idea popped in my head while making a Dr. Flug doll! And yes, I have made a Dr. Flug, Black Hat, and Bendy doll, and soon to be Boris and maybe even Bill Cipher! Thank you so much for the support on this story, I didn't think that anyone would read any of this trash, but I was wrong! If you want, you can read my other story, it is not a villainous story, but a full on book that I am working on! It is called Ink and I am having a blast making up my own characters! Have fun reading and thanks again for all the support! Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! (If you know what that is from, comment below!)