Chapter 2 - Dr. Flug

"Yes-s I am, I am y/n, a-and you are?" you asked this new man.

"Dr. F-flug, and y/n is a v-v-very pretty nam-me. I like i-it." he says, with fake blush appearing on his paper bag.

"FLUG! GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANT! AND WITH THAT GIRL YOU TOO! NOW!" someone yelled from somewhere inside the top hat. You both jump in surprise and rush inside. Dr. Flug leads you down the winding hallways to a double pair of doors with Black Hat's Office written in gold on the door. Dr. Flug then knocks on the door.

"Y-yes sir? I am h-here."

"Get in here. Now." said the deep voice from behind the door, and you obeyed. Walking into the room, you look around. The walls are covered in paintings of this one demon-looking guy. The only other object in the room was a desk with someone sitting down in a big fancy red chair. It was the demon guy.

"M-mr. Black Hat sir, this is y/n. She is h-here to be my l-lab assistant." said Dr. Flug,  dropping your suitcase onto the floor. You glance up at Black Hat. He has pale gray skin with sharp green teeth, which are in a big evil smile. He is wearing a top hat, of course, and a very dapper outfit with a monocle. He is looking at you, but not at your face. He is looking at your chest, a line of drool falling from his mouth. Dr. Flug notices this and steps in front of you, protecting you.

"Ahem, Mr. B-black Hat sir, you a-are staring...." says Dr. Flug. This snaps Black Hat out of his trance and licks his lips. He looks up at Dr. Flug and stands up. He walks over to you and pushes Dr. Flug out of the way with ease.

"So, darling, you would like to work here?" he asks, glancing down at you chest every few seconds.

"Y-yes, Black hat." you reply, looking at Dr. Flug, silently pleading him for help. He nods, starting to walk over to you, only to be stopped by Black Hat's hand. Black Hat then leans down to whisper in your ear.

"It's Mr. Black Hat to you, my dear. But Daddy would be fine also." he says, trying to seduce you. You just shake uncontrollably and black out.

//Dr. Flug POV//

As soon as Black Hat stopped talking to y/n, she blacked out. I moved from Black Hat's grip and catch her.

"S-sir! What did y-you do!" I yell at Black Hat. He only stares at y/n with a puzzled look in his eye.

"I just told her that she could call me daddy if she wants. Flug, why did she pass out?" he asked me, confused.

"Well, y-you are a d-demon that she just-t met and you asked her to call-l her daddy. She must have g-gone into shock s-sir."

"But, will she be ok?" Black Hat asked. I stare in shock.

"Y-you care about-t her?"

"Only because she just got the job, now, go fix her up." Black Hat says as he turns around and sits back down behind his desk. I pick y/n up. *She is so light*, I think to myself. I then carry her to my room and gently put her down on my bed. I resist the urge to look under her paper bag, curious to see her pretty face. *Wait, did I call her pretty?* I think to myself. Startled by my own actions, I run out of the room, closing the door behind me.