Chapter 4 - A New Look

//Dr. Flug POV//

After a while, Black Hat leaves me alone with y/n. She is still wrapped around my body, her boobs squished against my chest. It makes me blush.

"H-hey, Dr. Flug? Can I-I.....uhh...borrow some of y-your clothes? T-this is the o-only outfit that I-I have..." she asks me, clearly embarrassed.

"S-sure. I will be r-right back." I get up and walk over to my dresser and look through my shirts. They are all the same, so I just pull out a blue airplane shirt and a lab coat and hand it to her. She looks at me, and coughs a little.

"O-oh! Pants! S-s-sorry y/n. I only h-have long pants, but I think they are t-too big for you. Let me l-look in my closet." I say and open my closet. Inside of my closet is filled with spare parts and lab coats, but I then see a small blue skirt. I lift it up and show it to her. She.... smiled....I think. Her paper bag is just as it... a bag. Mine can show emotion, her bag can't.

"Do you want a b-bag like mine? I have some spares, if y-you want it." I offer.

"Oh! Uhh, y-yes please, Mr. Flug." she says. I whip around, shocked that she called me "Mr. Flug".

"Please, d-don't call me Mr. Flug, just Flug is fine." I say, blushing really hard. She nods and starts to change. I turn around, but can't help but take a peak. I just want to see her face, but instead, I see something much better. *God, she is hot. I just can't help but stare.* I think to myself. She turns around, and I face the other way. I hear her giggle. I then hear her take off her paper bag. I turn around once again just see her hair from the back. It is h/c (hair color) and is very pretty. She then puts my paper bag on and turns around.

"D-do I look, ok?" she says. I have an automatic nose bleed.

"D-dang, you look g-good." I say, drool dripping out of my mouth. I am happy that she can't see that. She just giggles and walks over to me. She lifts up her bag to show her beautiful lips, and in response I lift up mine. She then leans in, puts her hands on my face, and kisses me. I kiss back and put my hands on her hips. Then, she lets go of my face and backs away, putting her bag back on. She winks and leaves the room, letting me sit with my thoughts.

"Damn, she is hot..." I say to myself, remembering the feel of her lips on mine.