|6| "god her laugh was adorable"

"I'm nervous"  Veronica said looking into my eyes, "your gonna be fine" I responded back wrapping my arm around her and walking into the school. "omg there he his" she whispered to me, "Veronica oh my god your gonna be fine" I responded with a laugh. "Jughead Veronica!" Archie yelled running towards us. "I'm so sorry about what happened last night I got into some of my dads beers then Cheryl came over but after she left it that lead to harder liquor" he said filled with sorrow. "It's fine" Veronica said "but what's you still did it, being drunk doesn't change your morals it just changed how you act," she said "so does that mean we're not together?" Archie responded "friends?" She asked. "For sure! Jughead I'm sorry again" "man it's fine we can discuss it over many burgers over many days at Pops" I said making them both laugh, god her laugh was adorable. "I'm late for math but I'll see you during free period?" She asked with a smile, "of course bye" I said. After school I'm waiting till the Janitor leaves to go to my closet then I get a text from Veronica asking to hang out. For sure I respond back and we meet up at the park. I watch her walking towards me "heyy" she says and I giver her a kiss on her forehead, we sit down on the bench and watch the sunset while talking about the most random of things. I notice how cold she is and wrap my jacket around her   "I'll be right back" I say and go to buy us some hot chocolate I walk back to see her sitting there with the happiest facial expression "here you go my lady" I say "ooh my favorite" we sit there and watch as the stars come up and as all the park vendors leave and all the lights go out I turn to her and say "Veronica Lodge, you make me the happiest person on earth, will you do me the honor and letting me take you on a date?" She looks down smiles and wraps her arms around me and gives me a kiss, "hmm I can't tell I think I need more of a clarification if this is a yes or no" I say with a laugh "hmm okay" she responds back and we kiss again going deeper until she pulls away "so I guess this is a yes?" I say "of course you fool" she responds back laughing. "I should go home I say "home as in my place?" She asks, I smile and say "sure".