|8| "the bitch had done it to make my boyfriend jealous."

"the past two months have been perfect. jughead and i were doing everything your average teenage couple did, we went to the drive in movie theatre on fridays, held hand in the halls, and even shared milkshakes at pops. it was until betty had introduced us to her new boyfriend, danny. don't get me wrong i was super happy for my best friend, until i saw further into it. the bitch had done it to make my boyfriend jealous. whenever we would go out to pops together i could see it in the way she acted, always making sure he was looking before doing something really cute with danny. i trust jughead and i know he is over her but, it hurt. i mean your best friend trying to make your boyfriend jealous, it sounds like something out of a dumb movie." i say. my therapist dr. kelly gave me a confused look. "it looks like the two months without seeing each other did you well in someways, but in others not so well." she responds tapping the end of her pen against her clipboard. "yea but about my dilemma." i say noticing her gaze move from her paper up to my eyes. "yes, does betty know about your, uhm anxiety and ptsd?" she says tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "she knows that i see you, but i don't understand how my ptsd would have to do with any of this." i answer flatly, i hated it here. it's not like i didn't like my therapist, she was great but this place just reminded me of how and who i used to be. "it would just be helpful if she knew, only if you are comfortable telling her." she says scribbling something down on her clipboard. "i understand." i respond back twiddling my thumbs. after the most boring 30 minutes of my life, i'm greeted with a familiar face. "jug!!" i giggle running up to him. "hi princess." he says wrapping his arms around my waist and pressing a soft kiss on my lips. "hi." i say sheepishly. "i have something to tell you, and i don't know if you or your dad will like it." he says gesturing that we start walking. winter was ending but it was still freezing out. "you know i don't care what my father thinks." i respond lacing our fingers together. he stops walking and turns to face me grabbing my other hand. "i- i've joined the serpents." he says pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth. "oh, that's good- i think." i say smiling. personally i wasn't mad that he joined the serpents, i thought it would be good for him to get closer to his father and his friends. i was more worried about him getting hurt. "yea it's good, so your not mad?" he says returning his gaze to my eyes. i wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug, "i'm happy for you." i whisper into his ear. "good good. because i want to invite you to a little party we are having tonight, i have a surprise for you." he says pulling away and grabbing my hand again. "what time? and what should i wear?" i ask as we walk down the sidewalk. "casual, and not veronica lodge casual, like jeans and a t-shirt." he says smiling. his smile made my heart swell with happiness. "oh and i'll be by your place around 7:30."

lmao hi it's been a hot minute. sorry for not updating for like a year. i'm trying to change the story a little because holy they literally started dating in like 2 days ksksk. so i know this is short i just wanted to be able to get something out. i hope you guys like it. all the love, s.