Doormat DiNozzo

I am procrastinating so bad today. I've had this open for almost an hour and a half and I'm only now starting to type. Pinterest is so distracting sometimes. And I also don't know what to write.

Warning: I didn't go back and reread any of this before posting, so there might be some boo-boo's.

*****

"Wow. That is absolutely gorgeous."

Okay, she had totally been expecting Ziva to come walking out in something kinda plain, but she was flat-out impressed.

Ziva gave her a small smile. "It is very nice."

"It's more than nice. You need to buy that right now. As your maid of honor, I am advising you to buy that dress right this second." Abby smiled so widely she thought her face was going to fall off.

"Right this second?"

"Well, okay, you can change clothes first. That would actually be best."

Ziva started to head back to the dressing room, but Abby leaped from her seat and grabbed her arm.

"Not yet!" she said, pulling her back to the platform. "I need pictures."

"For...?"

"Memories. You'll thank me later."

Ziva shrugged.

Abby took a few steps back so she could get the entire dress in the picture. "You look amazing. Ray is going to lose it when he sees you."

Ziva didn't say anything, but the look on her face said, 'I hope so.'

Someone's cell phone started ringing, and one glance told Abby it wasn't hers. "Is that your ringtone?" she asked.

"Oh. Yes."

"Stay there. I'll get it." She swooped into Ziva's bag and pulled out her phone. "It's Tony."

"You can answer it."

"Okay." Abby took the call before it could jump to voicemail. "Hey, Tony, what's up?"

"Why are you answering Ziva's phone? Don't you have your own?" Tony asked.

"She asked me to. She's a little busy at the moment." Abby squeezed the phone between her ear and her shoulder while she took a few more pictures. She wanted to capture every single angle. "Turn."

"What?"

"Not you. Ziva. Turn."

Ziva hefted a sigh and then slowly turned as Abby asked.

"What are you two up to?"

"Ziva is showing me the wedding dress she's getting. It looks amazing."

"I'm sure it does."

"Aw." Maybe she hadn't said anything since, but Abby definitely remembered Tony's drunken confession. And she certainly didn't miss the unfairness about it. "You can take it off now, if you want," she said to Ziva.

"Am I allowed to?" Ziva teased.

"Yes. But go quick, before I change my mind."

"Send me a picture," Tony said.

"I'll have to ask Ziva."

"Why do you have to ask? The pictures are on your phone."

"Maybe she wants it to be a surprise."

"It's not like I'm the groom." There was an obvious thread of bitterness in his response.

"I'm sure she'll let me. Just give us a couple minutes. Wedding dresses are a pain to get in and out of."