Girls' Night Out

Lots of random people in here because I couldn't think of any other female agents and so I just threw in some names. Just go with it.

Also, alcohol ahead.

Also, also, if this sucks, I'm sorry.

*****

"Open your eyes!"

Ziva obeyed, and immediately had to hold back a laugh.

Abby had somehow gotten a big party tent set up, and there was a pen on the one side, housing three camels. There was a huge pyramid of donuts on the center table, and the biggest chocolate fountain she had ever seen.

"What do you think? Do you like it?" Abby asked.

It was so hard not to laugh!

"It is really... great," Ziva said carefully.

"That's good. I wasn't so sure about the camels, but Ray said maybe you'd like them."

"Did he?" She found that very amusing. "Did he help you with any of your other ideas?"

"Well..."

Ziva laughed. "You both did a good job." She walked over to the snack table (just to snoop, you know how it is at parties). "Abby, are those hula hoops over there?"

"Yes."

"May I ask why?"

"You'll see. Later."

That wasn't suspicious at all.

Sylvia and Katy came over and each took a donut. "Abby, where are the drinks?"

Abby pointed to a makeshift bar in the back of the tent. "There's a bartender, but I don't know where he's at at the moment. Oh, and he's also our DJ for the night."

"Bartender and a DJ? Sounds like quite the man."

"He is! He also writes for the Washington Times and takes gigs as a magician at children's parties."

Ziva could hardly believe Abby was serious. But he definitely sounded like the kind of person Abby would be friends with.

"Here he is!" Abby pulled over a tall, skinny guy in a Hawaiian shirt. "Ladies, this is Cliff. Cliff is currently single and looking to mingle."

Cliff smiled. "Anyone want a drink?"

Katy shot her hand up in the air. "I do!"

"Sure thing." Cliff grabbed a donut and took it back with him to the bar.

***

"Time for a game!" Abby grabbed Ziva by the wrist and dragged her towards the camels. "We have to do this before all you get too drunk to ride."

They all glanced towards Sylvia, who was obviously well on her way to being totally hammered.

"Okay, Sylvia can be the judge," Abby said.