Chapter 8: Octarian Base

They arrived at the Octarian Base, weapons ready to go. Marie led the pack into the base at full speed. They charged in through one of the entrances and looked for the main room. Eventually, they found Callie sitting in another throne.

"Ughhhh," she said. "You again."

"Did you really think we would just give up?" Marie asked.

"No, but I didn't think you'd come back already," Callie replied.

"Well, we did," Marie said.

"And you brought some new weapons," she said.

"Yeah!" yelled Jay. "And we're going to take you down and get those rollers back!"

"The rollers. Of course. I'll be making good use of those," Callie said.

"Not if we take them back!" shouted Sheldon.

"Octolings, get them," Callie said.

Then her throne descended into the ground and Octolings surrounded the team. 

"Oh man," said Jay.

Everyone started to fight of the Octolings, shooting them with their weapons. The Octolings all had rollers, so it was easy to take them out them out from a distance. The Octolings splashed their ink everywhere, but it was just inked back by the five of them. Eventually, Marie took out the last Octoling, and they ran out of the base. They got back in Marie's car and drove back to Ammo Knights to discuss.

"Okay, we can't let her get away again," said Marie. "Next time, we'll follow her wherever she goes."

"That's going to be hard. She has Octolings, and probably Octarians at her disposal at all times," said Sheldon.

"Then we're just going to have to plow through them," Marie replied.

"Should we get going again?" asked Ben

"Yeah, we're going to have to," replied Marie.