Chapter 17: The Search

"Where do think Callie would be?" asked Sheldon.

"I think I know," replied Marie. "There's another base, the one that was gone but ended up being underground."

"Why would she be there?" asked Jay.

"Because that's where she has all of her stuff," said Marie. "It's basically her house."

"Oh, well do you you know where it is?" Sheldon asked.

"Yeah, it should be over there somewhere," Marie answered.

They kept driving along, until Marie told Sheldon to stop.

"Here," she said.

"Okay, how do we get in?" asked Sheldon.

"Through the trapdoor, I guess," Marie answered.

Then jumped down into the prison cell, but it was still broken from the first time they were there. The team went up to the main room, but Callie wasn't there.

"Maybe's she's in her room," suggested Ben.

So they went upstairs to Callie's room, but she wasn't there either.

"The only other place I could think of is the treasure room," said Marie.

So they went back downstairs to go to the treasure room. It was huge, and tons of different items. There was a golden trophy, silver earrings, a big roller, and much more. 

"Wow," said Ben. "She has a lot of treasure."

"But she's still not here," said Marie.

"Or am I?" said a voice.

Everyone turned around to see Callie standing there.

"Trying to steal from me?" she asked.

"No," said Marie. "Why would we ever do that?"

"I don't know," replied Callie. "But it doesn't matter. I'm going to splat all of you!"

She got out her roller and started to charge towards them. She knocked Ben over and turned around to smack Cody and Zack out.

"I guess fighting zombie fish doesn't make you stronger," Callie joked.

"Yeah, but beating a whole army of Octarians does!" yelled Jay as he shot tons of ink at Callie.

But she just blocked it with her roller and splashed him with her own ink. Then Captain Cuttlefish transformed his walking stick into an inkbrush and whacked Callie with it. She got back up though, and punched Cuttlefish with her tentacle. Now only Marie, Clyde, and Mr. Grizz were left standing. Clyde used his blaster to shoot huge balls of ink at Callie and Mr. Grizz tackled her to the ground. Callie couldn't do anything under the weight of Mr. Grizz, so Marie used that to her advantage.

"Callie, this is stupid," she said. "What are you doing this for?"