𝘰𝘯𝘦.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
MALIA TATE
ONE— A COSMIC MIRACLE.

     Malia Tate wasn't one to experience things in the way that other people did

Malia Tate wasn't one to experience things in the way that other people did. After living in the preserve for over nine years in her coyote form, the rules of the animal kingdom and the simplificties in them still filled her head even after a few years of being back in her human form.

She couldn't even begin to understand the concept of why her boyfriend of two years, Stiles Stilinski, would cheat on her with Lydia Martin instead of just breaking up with her or something similar.

A part of her wanted to just let her coyote side out and rip them apart, but she couldn't, she held herself back as much as she could so she wouldn't do it.

So instead, she went to the place that people usually went to when they wanted to forget everything, a dive bar close to the border between Beacon Hills and the next town over.

It wasn't very busy, especially since it was a Tuesday night. It was the embodiment of a small-town bar with a hint of a western theme that seemed out of place compared to the two towns it bordered.

It was a place that only she, Derek, and Hayley were aware of. They kept it a secret from the McCall pack as they used it for their getaways when the small town and its drama became way too much for them to deal with.

The girl used her fake ID to order shots of Captain, downing them with an ease that would've made the bartender suspicious if she had bothered to actually look over at the nineteen-year-old.

Malia couldn't actually get drunk due to her healing factor but the sentiment counted. Plus if she did drink enough to a certain point, she could feel the tiniest of buzz which she craved so badly.

At some point, she ended up turning off her phone because it wouldn't stop buzzing. Hundreds of texts and calls from her packmates checking up on her as well as lies being sent to her by Stiles and Lydia, begging her to forgive them. They only made her scoff and down another shot.

Hayley and Derek weren't in town at the moment and Kira and Scott were visiting with Isaac in France. She lacked the people she was the closest to confide in, replacing them with bottles of Captain instead.

Malia could easily smell the newcomer who entered the bar, they had a mix of the same werewolf smell that Hayley had(one not similar to Scott's type of werewolf) and of something she couldn't quite pick up.

It was almost what you'd imagine a demon-like monster to smell like. Sweet and sultry with a hint of what she could only describe as death.