𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
MALIA TATE
THREE— NOS OMNIA PERDETU EL EAM

     The thought of becoming a mother in the following months continued to terrify Malia

     The thought of becoming a mother in the following months continued to terrify Malia. As she cradled her small baby bump, she continued to remind herself that she was nothing like her biological mother, that she would be greater than the woman who had wanted her dead before she was even born.

She never voiced that fear to anyone other than Elijah Mikaelson for a split moment, something she didn't want anyone else, especially Hayley or the Hale's, to know about. She didn't want them to worry any more than they already do about her.

She wanted to be as great of a mom as she remembered her adoptive mother being to her and her sister before the crash. She wanted to be as great of a mom as Melissa McCall, Scott's mom, or Talia Hale, her aunt who saved her life from her evil biological mother.

Derek, one of the few people outside of New Orleans that knew about her pregnancy, was in South America still with Cora but was planning on coming to the city soon. Having Derek at her side through all of this would be a lot more helpful for her.

Malia was knocked out her thoughts when she heard voices coming from the foyer, loud and unnecessary for the volume they were at. After recognizing that it was the two Mikaelson's she decided to follow the sound to make sure that either sibling wouldn't severely hurt the other or, more importantly, the furniture. 

"—I'm so moved by your new-found sense of fatherly duties toward the Werecoyote carrying your hybrid bun in her oven" Malia couldn't help but grin at Rebekah being defensive over her and her unborn niece/nephew before entering the room.

"I would like to know the plan" Malia spoke up, gaining the attention of the two who were so immersed in their conversation that they hadn't noticed the girls' presence until now.

"Well, that depends on what plan you mean, love. My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world?" Klaus mocked his sister and her constant cliche of a love life.

Annoyed with her older brother, Rebekah used vampire speed to grab a pencil from the desk threw it at her brother in an attempt to at least harm him. If it weren't for his hybrid speed, Klaus would've been impaled by the wooden pencil. But, of course, he caught it before it even hit him with little effort as if he expected her to do something of the sort.

Malia wasn't phased by their antics, already had gotten used to it as soon as Rebekah arrived in New Orleans. "The plan to rescue Elijah? Your older brother? The one you literally stabbed in the back with a dagger?" Klaus only smirked at the reminder of his evilness and Malia's demeanor. "In the front, if we're being specific" He corrected smugly, making Malia want to go wake Hayley up from her nap in order to not have to deal with this on her own.