𝘵𝘸𝘰.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆
MALIA TATE
TWO— NEW IN TOWN

     It had been a month or so since Elijah had disappeared from New Orleans and broke his promise to Malia that he would always protect her

It had been a month or so since Elijah had disappeared from New Orleans and broke his promise to Malia that he would always protect her. Malia hated that she had trusted the original brother so easily, only to be devastated when Klaus told her that he left. Hayley thought something weird was going on since the rumors about Elijah Mikaelson said he never broke a promise and was completely devoted to all things involving his family, but Malia knew that rumors weren't always true. After all, the rumors about her say she's a ruthless killing machine but she doesn't kill unless she needs to.

Klaus was distant with her as well, not knowing how to interact with the woman carrying his child and instead choosing to stick to the shadows as he watched over her from afar while also building up his relationship with Marcel so he could stab him in the back later.

Malia didn't tell anyone from back home that she was pregnant, only telling the Hale family. She would've told Kira and Scott but she didn't want them to have to keep secrets from the rest of their pack, her former pack. She didn't want anyone else to know, especially not Stiles or Lydia after everything that happened. She wanted them to have no part in her life at least for a while longer. The betrayal still stung even though she swore she wasn't impacted by it anymore.

Hayley and Malia got to spend a lot of time with each other since they were both stuck inside the mansion. While Hayley was free to leave and not come back, she refused to leave her best friend and pack mate behind, the girl she saw as a little sister and even almost like a wolf pup(or, in Malia's case, a coyote pup).

They had been spending time together in the upstairs living room when both picked up on a new scent entering the mansion, smelling like the death scent Malia knew from Klaus but a lot more sweetened. "Vampire" Malia muttered to her pseudo sister, ready to fight. Hayley grabbed a poke stick for the fireplace that was for the fireplace while Malia let her claws out before they made their way to the staircase.

When they reached the top of the staircase, they saw exactly who the intruder was. It was a female with light blonde hair and blue eyes, she looked a lot like Klaus did which clued both girls in that this was probably his sister, Rebekah Mikaelson. Malia retracted her claws back but was ready to fight just in case.

"Who the hell are you?" Malia growled out just in case it wasn't Rebekah. The blonde whipped around and look up at the top of the staircase to see the two brunettes glaring daggers at her as they waited for her to attempt an attack on them.

"Oh, you must be the maids. My bags are in the car, get them, will you?" Malia decided to flash her Werecoyote blue eyes at her words, hinting that the original was wrong. It hadn't scared Rebekah like most people when she did that, the original vampire only grinned back in the realization of who these two girls were.