six

grayson's pov

the thought of lauren being daiso wouldn't leave my train of thoughts. it just sat there in the middle of my mind. the more i look at lauren features intensely the more she looks like daiso. the golden blonde hair , red tinted lips , tiny waist. and the fact that daiso's profile was in lauren's house made it even more convincing it's her.

"see you at school tomorrow" lauren hugs me snapping me out of my thoughts.

"bye lauren" i hug back and exit her house.

+school next day+

lauren is standing by her locker pulling out her english textbook , so i take the opportunity to ask her about it.

"hey! hey! lauren" i yell jogging over to her

"hey gray" she smiles with her teeth

"so do you know an app called XXX?" i ask leaning up against someone else's locker

her face has panic written all over it. shit

"oh um what's that" she says looking down

"are you sure you don't know what i'm talking about?" i ask

she looks up and me and moves her side bang out of her face. "n-no , no i don't" she coughs after saying that.

"well i gotta go to class , see ya lauren" i wave and turn around

i wait till i hear his boots click again at the floor and spin around to run back at her locker. i stuck a piece of paper in the lock so it wouldn't completely close. she normally leaves her phone in it so i want to check that.

"shit a password" i mumble

i google how to get in an iphone and it actually works. it opens up to her home screen and i search around for it. bingo. here it is , in the file : school work. i click on it and brings me to her profile 'daiso'

shit. complete and utter shit.