this isnt a capter ! read it tho

short IMAGINE for little shaien and cammy cam
———————————————————————

"That's a wrap guys."  i say proudly into the microphone.

The whole student body cheered and threw their hats in the air. Ethan jumped up of the floor and ran up to stage where i am standing and grabbed me into a tightest hug he's ever given me. My feet find themselves off the floor and Ethan holding my waist like bridal style. He spins me around and puts me down ending with a passionate short kiss.

"I love you Ethan." I state so surely about it

"I love you more Shaine" He smiles with his pearly white teeth. He rarely ever smiles with his teeth. Ethan claims that his smile is "weird" I on the other hand completely disagree about that idea.

"Do you think we are gonna last throughout college?" Ethan asks letting a frown crawl onto his face.

"Yes , absolutely my baby boy." i giggle and nuzzle my face into his neck. Oh god i love the way he smells. It almost smells like a spicy mint. I don't know how to explain the smell but it's heavenly.

He lets out a puff and smiles again grabbing my waist and walking off the stage.

***
"ETHANNNN!!" I yell annoyed at him for spraying whipped cream on my shirt.

"What? Now you're a complete snack." He says smirking.

"Oh yeah?" I give him a devious smirk

I wipe some whipped cream off my shirt and lick it off my finger "seductively" only to spray Ethan with whipped cream all over his face.

"SHAINEEE WHAT THE FU- HAHA" He screams basically for the whole neighborhood to hear.

"Now we're even cream face boy" I giggle at him.

"Fine, we're even." he chuckles.

"But...." He begins to say but finishes it with pulling my body towards and kissing me with sticky whipped cream all over his lips.

"Hmm, sugary." I say and walk up the stairs to get a new shirt and a towel for Ethan.

***

"CAMMY!" I yell and run up to my bestfriend who I haven't seen in six months.

"SHAINE!" She yells running up to me to.

We grab each other in the longest and tightest hug we ever had just standing there not moving. Cam pulls away and has a tear resting on her cheek. I wipe it away and hug her again.

"I missed you so much shaine." she whispered still in the hug

"I missed you more cameron" i laugh lightly.

***

"Bye mom." i wave at her as she drives off leaving me at college.

I pull out my phone to text Ethan and see where he is.  He responds immediately saying he's at his dorm and that i should come check it out.

—5 min later—

"So... i found a way for the dorm selecter to make my old roommate switch so i could have a new roommate..."He begins to say

"Ooo that's so cool . So who's your new roommate?" I ask curiously.

"You!" Ethan yells

"OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yell jumping up and down like a five year old that had to much candy.

"I'm totally serious" Ethan says with a smile

"I love you so much" I smile.

He twists his body around and signals for me to jump on it so i do so and he runs out the door into the hallway where Grayson is standing.

"Here's your other surprise" Ethan says

"What do you mean?" i ask

"I'm your third roommate!" Grayson yells

"OH MY GOD NO WAY!" i yell happily

"Ooo so i get the dolan twins to myself for four whole years?" i smirk

"SHAINE!" Ethan snaps

"What ? i'm just kidding" I laugh at him being his doofus self.

***

— 3 years later —

Ethan decided to take me out to a ridiculously fancy italian restaurant tonight. I happily agreed to go with him. He's been acting very giddy and smiley all week which really comfuses me. The waiter brings out our food and as i'm eating my pasta Etham puts his hand on mine and stands up off his chair.

He bends down on one knee and stuffs his hand in his pocket. I immediately begin to form tears in my eyes hoping i think i know what's going on.

Ethan pulls out a tiny red velvet with black lace trimmed around the edges and opens it up to see a beautiful diamond ring with little diamonds crystals around the center forming a flower.

He hold the ring box facing me in two hands being careful not to drop it.

"Shaine Soriano i love you so much and i have been thinking of the right way to say this to you but all the others sound bad compared to this one and it might be a little cheesy ,You are the sun in my cloudy day; so warm and welcoming , the petals of a flower ; so delicate and precise , and most importantly my hopefully future wife. Shaine Soriano will you marry me?" Ethan said nervously.

"Yes. Yes. A million times YES!" I yell out of pure joy.

Ethan slides the ring onto my finger and pulls me into a kiss.

Wow. I'm getting MARRIED!

***

"Push!" The doctor ordered me to.

"One last push!" He yelled into the room.

I push through the pain and making my baby girl come naturally.

"Here she is. Your beautiful baby girl" He smiles holding my new baby.

"What's her name?" The nurse asks me

"Elaine Grace Dolan"

"She's beautiful, i have my baby princess and my my queen. And that's all that i need." Ethan smiles holding Elaine and me together.

***

happy early birthday shaine and happy birthday cameron!!

ly triplets💘